Freddy and Me

Your POV
Hi! My name is y/n! I'm a five year old boy with a amazing life. I live with my mommy and daddy and my daddy works at the best restaurant ever and that is Freddy Fazbears. He is so lucky to be working there but when I go there with my mommy he's never there. My favourite animatronic is the main one Freddy Fazbear! I love him and he's my best friend.

Today me and mommy were going to Freddy Fazbears and I was super excited. When we got there I was struggling to get out of my big boy seat (baby chair) and my mommy came over and helped me "thank you mommy" I said "it's okay my little boy" she said picking me up. When we got inside I saw so many kids and adults there and I laid my eyes on the one and only Freddy Fazbear.

I ran up to him and waved at him "Freddy!" I said trying to get his attention and he saw me "y/n!" He said kneeling down "how's my little bear doing?" He asked "great! I missed you" I said hugging him "I missed you to" he said "when will you play with me?" I asked "once the shows over and the pirates cove show has started" he said "oki" I said.

A long time had passed and the pirates cove show was about to start,foxy is a cool one and everyone loved him,everyone loved bonnie for his cool guitar music and everyone loved Chica from her delicious pizza she made but not that many kids liked Freddy and I was always the one that loved him the most.

Freddy got of the stage and we went to the backstage. Once we got to the backstage I jumped in Freddy's arms "oof,hehe my little bear's really missed me hasn't he?" Freddy asked and I nodded "I missed you my best bear friend" I said "I missed you so much I felt really lonely when you weren't here" Freddy said with a frown "aw,I'm sorry Freddy I'll try come over more I promise" I said hugging him "aw it's okay y/n you don't need to say sorry" Freddy said.

We played for the whole hour as the pirate show was going on and when it was over we had to go back to the stage "I wish I could play with you and stay with you forever" I said "I wish that to" Freddy said "Freddy? Have you seen my daddy anywhere?" I asked and Freddy looked sad "u-um...well...I don't know y/n" he said "oh..okay" I said.

First chapter done! This story idea was by @JFazbear if you guys want more if this let me know. Bye bunnies and foxes💜❤️