Sleeping in the pizzaria

Your POV
I was getting tired and I let out a little yawn "are you tired?" Freddy asked and I nodded "c'mon,let's get you to sleep" he said taking me to the backstage "Freddy...where am I gonna sleep?" I asked "well,let's see what we can find" he said putting me down. Freddy was looking for some stuff to make a bed out of and I was close to fall asleep.

Freddy had found some old pillow and used the  stage curtains in the back as a bed sheet "y/n I've come up with something" Freddy said. He turned around and saw me rubbing my eyes and he smiled "I can see your sleepy" he said and I nodded.

I got into the bed and I tried to sleep but I couldn't because I didn't have my teddy that I sleep with every night before I sleep "I...I can't sleep Freddy" I said "huh?" He said confused "I don't have my teddy with me" I said "oh...hm,ah! I know what will work!" He said getting up and leaving the room for a few seconds before running back in with a little Freddy plush in his hands.

"What is this?" I asked "this is your brand new Freddy plushie to sleep with,play with and keep forever" Freddy said and I took it out of his hands "aw,he's so cute" I said hugging the plush.

"Okay y/m,time for you to sleep now" Freddy said tucking me in "wait Freddy" I said "what is it y/n?" He asked "i need one more thing" "and what is that?" "I need you to stay here and give me cuddles! Your my big bear best friend after all" I said and he chuckled "yeah,I am and I can't leave you here all alone! I must watch out of you!" Freddy said sounding like a Sargent and I was giggling.

Freddy lied down next to me and I hugged him "night night Freddy" I said "night night y/n" he said hugging me back.