orange Steve- (rainbow quest

Sabre pov

So orange Steve was nice enough to make a house in the rainbow hub, he left me alone with a note sigh. I'm expected to take care of his pigs, I'm going to assume gerald is in his house.

Third person pov

Sabre takes the carrots and feeds the pigs. He walks into gerald's domain and Looks around then at the painting. ". . . What even is that" its the painting with the lady with a pigs face. Sabre laughs and sighs, "its gerald isn't it, hey, where is gerald always?" He looks around not finding gerald so he runs out and calls for him. "GERALDDDDD I HAVE YOUR GOLDEN CARROTS" he hears a snort and he turns around looking up at the second story of the house, eyes widening. "Gerald what are you doing up there, I have to feed you, get down!

Wait, take the stairs don't jump" gerald jumps around on the fence teasing sabre, who gets more stressed by that and just tosses the golden carrots onto the balcony. Hopefully orange Steve won't know or care. "Alright buddy, stay up there but it's not my fault" he chuckles and looks around at the portals, the orange and yellow portal are still closed.

Sabre lays down on the stone bricks and stares at the sky. . . He's waiting on orange Steve to get back. He wonders what he's doing. He thinks of how the orange village always has him do chores. Maybe he'll go there again sometime

Ah yes, I haven't done this in a while so I'm not used to coming up with stuff that easily, plus I didn't go back and watch the series, I went off memory 😅 so yeah, this feels pretty boring