15. If I Wanted To Go I Would've Gone By Now

**Chapter 15**

A loud noise takes place, wild wind starts blowing on my window causing it to hit the wall several times.

Pouring rain outside, cold night.

A freezing chill in my bones causes me to shiver, I feel a warm arm wrapped around my waist.

As I realize it I quickly open my eyes and stare at the blank wall for a while.

He gets closer and holds me tighter, I close my eyes and open it again.

"What are you doing here?" I finally manage to ask with a whisper,

"Being sure that you're okay" he whispers back,

"I-I am" I lie,

"Are you?" he insists, he cleary knows the answer.

I turn to him as he wraps his arm around me again, I look up into his eyes, deep blue as the ocean.

"I.." I start but suddenly stop, tears start falling all over my face,

"Hey" he sweetly whispers holding me in his arms, "It's okay, I'm here"

"Adam, I-" I start sobbing,

"He kissed you, didn't he?" he sighs as I hold him tighter drowning my head on his chest.

"I'll take it as a yes" he says with a cleary hurt voice as he sits down,

"A-Adam.."

"I knew that. Gosh." he madly says standing up,

"Adam.. can I-"

"Can you what?" he says with exausted look,

"I wanna show you something" I say keep on sobbing as I reach a shelf and grab a book.

"This is my private book, it's 100% personal. I want you to read what I wrote about you"

"I don't give a shit of what you wrote about me. You know what? I'm done" he madly says grabbing his coat as he leaves the room.

I quickly run after him,

"Adam"

"Taylor, stop it, okay? I tried to understand, I really did, and I tried to help you with this. What about you? Do you WANT somebody to help you or not? Do you WANT to go over that or not? Taylor if you don't REALLY want it I'm useless here."

"You're not! Adam, listen.." I say grabbing my book as I quickly start reading,

"I met this guy at school during my lunch break today. I soon got that he was not from here, I've never seen a guy like him here in Finland, even tho I'm here since a few time.

He's beautiful, he looks like a glimpse of Heaven to me. He bumped into me and ruined my shirt, he couldn't stop apoloziging, so damn cute.

He asked me to have lunch with him, I happily agreed trying to hide my excitement.

How would somebody ask me to have lunch with him?

I'm not pretty, I'm not interesting, I'm not a girly girl, I'm not worthy.

But he did. I don't why but he did, and it made me so happy I can't even tell. Even tho it was just for lunch, even tho it was just for a few time."