Chapter 1

Tw: mentions of abuse and suicide

"Dear brother, Tubbo, could you please pass me my phone?" Rylee asked. Tubbo nodded in response. He got up from his sisters bed to get her phone. Tubbo walked over to Rylee's windowsill to get her phone. "Ry, are you still talking to that boy again?" Tubbo asked. Rylee rolled her eyes. She turned her gaming chair so it was facing Tubbo. "How'd you know?" Rylee questioned. "I looked at your phone." Tubbo answered. "Honestly Tubbo, why do you hate him so much?" Rylee asked. A confused look overtook her face.

Tubbo sighed. "Ry, ever since your last relationship you've been acting weird.." Tubbo mumbled. Tubbo looked at the ground to avoid what ever face his sister was giving him. "I-.." Rylee began but she was interrupted by a phone ringing.

Tubbo sat down on his sisters bed to answer his phone. He looked who was calling him. It was Tommy. "Let me guess, it's Tommy?" Rylee said with a laugh. "He won't ever stop calling me. It's like he's obsessed with me!" Tubbo jokingly laughed. Tubbo answered the FaceTime to see Tommy's face staring directly at Tubbo. "HEY BIG MAN!" Tommy yelled. You could practically hear him through the entire house from how loud his yelling was. Rylee winced at how loud his yelling was. Tubbo noticed his sisters uncomfortableness and told Tommy to be a little bit quieter. "Why!?" Tommy asked. You could tell that Tommy was being quieter but his voice was still as loud as it was before. "Rylee doesn't like your loudness, big mouth." Tubbo laughed.

Rylee got up from her gaming chair and walked over to grab her phone. Tubbo grabbed Rylee's hand. "You okay?" Tubbo asked. A worried look appeared on his face. Rylee didn't feel like saying anything so she just nodded. Tubbo nodded back letting her know that he listened to her.

Rylee grabbed her phone and a pair of headphones. She didn't bother asking if the headphones were her brothers or not. They practically shared everything. They even let each other get on each other's phone.

Rylee walked downstairs to take her medicine. She had suffered from depression and anxiety due to her last relationship. She had been physically and mentally abused from her boyfriend. She was peer pressured to do things she didn't want to do. She kept everything a secret until one night she couldn't take it anymore. Rylee flinched at the flashback she had just had. Rylee sighed and reassured herself that she was safe and the he couldn't hurt her anymore.

Rylee put in her headphones as she walked over to where her medicine was. She grabbed one of her medicines and a glass of water. She quickly took her medicine and walked over to the living room humming the song that was playing on her phone.

Rylee sat on the couch looking for the remote for the t.v. Rylee searched everywhere until she eventually gave up and decided to ask her brother where it was.

"So as I was saying, we're gonna meet up on the 16th?" Tommy asked. Rylee heard what Tommy had said but didn't bother asking her brother at that moment. Rylee opened the door to see Tubbo streaming. Rylee just stood in the door way while Tubbo turned his gaming chair to face his sister. "I didn't know that you were gonna come up so soon, so I decided to start streaming. Is that okay?" Tubbo asked. "Mhm" Rylee responded. "If you want I can turn off my facecam." Tubbo asked again as he was looking at his sisters face. "Yeah, I would appreciate that, thank you." Rylee replied with a short sigh. She was lucky she didn't just burst in. She had never revealed her face before to anyone but her irl friends. Tubbo quickly explained to his chat that he had to turn of his facecam because his sister wasn't ready to do a face reveal. Tubbo's chat was excepting his reason. His chat loved whenever Tubbo's sister was around. She made things more fun. Tubbo was happy that his chat loved his sister and was so appreciative of her.

Tubbo gave Rylee a sign that he had turned of his facecam. Rylee walked into her brothers room and stood behind him. "I heard a woman!" Tommy yelled. Rylee tried not to laugh but couldn't help it. The three of them burst out laughing. The chat even seemed like they were laughing. The majority of the chat were typing,"LOL. LMAOO. HAHAHA." Or anything remotely close to that.

"Yes Tommy there is a woman." Tubbo said still laughing. "Is she American?" Tommy jokingly asked. Rylee tried her best to do an American accent. And to her surprise, she actually sounded American. Tubbo looked at her shocked. You could hear Tommy laughing in the background. "Tubbo," Rylee began with a sigh,"I'm American now."

Rylee stumbled to Tubbo's bed. She yawned, for she had not gotten much sleep last night. Rylee always had a hard time falling asleep. Rylee laid down in Tubbo's bed and quickly fell asleep. The song- Can I Call You Tonight? Was playing.

After about and hour and a half of streaming Tubbo decided that he was going to end his stream. He said goodbye to his chat and to Tommy. He shut off his computer to notice his sister asleep on his bed. He smiled at her. He was happy that his sister was finally again happy. Tubbo got up from his gaming chair to cover up his sister. He turned out the light in the room and walked to the living to sleep. He didn't want to wake his sister, he knew how much of a hard time she had falling asleep, so he decided to let her sleep peacefully in his bed. Tubbo got on the couch and fell asleep fast. It had been a long day of streaming and he was worn out. Although Tubbo loved streaming, it tired him.

1006 words