•• Proclivity ••

1

_____ • _____

(Note - Some scenes might be mature)

This Os is completely based on my imagination and not intended to hurt anyone.

Bondita's Age - 22

Anirudh's Age - 26

Synopsis : Anirudh is coming after 3 days of desperation of staying away from his Bondita while Bondita dances in the rain remembering him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Rain droplets hewed on her, sogging her from head to toe. She basked in the cloudburst, frisking and caroling.

Barso re megha megha

She pranced from one place to another, enjoying every moment. She swirled around comprehending her arms.

Meetha hai, kosa hai, baarish ka bosa hai
Kosa hai, kosa hai, barishon ka bosa hai
Meetha hai, kosa hai, baarish ka bosa hai
Kosa hai, kosa hai, barishon ka bosa hai

Her body glistened with the dampness. Her black hairs free in the air, flying and gruelling to touch the sky. Her hairline adorned with dark red sindoor arraying that she was his, only he could touch her like no one does. She was missing his presence, his warmth, his possessiveness. But alas! He would be taking two more days according to the letter she received. Her dark brown orbs were showing vehemence of loneliness, love and what not! Her black kohl ignited her beautiful eyes making them big. Her wet plump lips were longing to feel his soft lips, which could take her to a divine place she never in her life visited. Her whole body could make any man fall for her. She was apsara, 'beautiful' could not be the only word for her. Her sylphlike waist peeked out of the palloo of the saree, her bosoms were visible because of the wetness. She was looking breathtaking! She didn't care about the men who ogled at her, she only cared about her husband, her sansaar, her pati babu. For her, he was the only man alive in the populace. He was handsome, extremely handsome. His black spherules always flaunted love and avariciousness for her. His warm embrace was always opened for her and consoled her at times when no one could!

She was twirling around when she heard his husky voice which could make anyone weak on knees.

"Bondita" he shouted downstairs.

Bondita's eyes twinkled and happiness burst in her body.

"Pati babu" she whispered in ecstasy.

"Bondita, where are you?" He bayed again, this time his voice a bit near.

"You made your Bondita wait na pati babu, now bear the punishment" she giggled and hid behind a barricade.

Her pati babu kept on finding his Bondita until he reached the terrace. He could hear her soft giggles and laughs which were a melodious song to his ears. He foraged the terrace, when suddenly he saw Bondita's palloo lying on the ground. He smirked and held it, not letting know Bondita that he had found her.

"Where is my Bondita? Why can't I find her?"

Bondita giggled again, she was about to run the other side when she felt her palloo getting stuck somewhere. She revolved around to find that her pati babu had held her palloo tightly. His smirk widened as he took her in. She was looking like an angel, his angel. A feeling of desire grew within him in a second. Bondita flustered at his intense gaze on her. She snatched her palloo from his hand and started running, laughing in between. He too tittered and ran behind her to only catch her in his arms when she was about to fall.