••A Bliss••

8

________•________

This Os is completely based on my
imagination and not intended to hurt anyone.

Bondita's age - 22

Anirudh's age - 26

Happy birthday Pravistian_Kavya ! Have a blast today 💫💗

Synopsis : Bondita doesn't know the person she is about to marry the next day as the very night she confesses her undying love to Anirudh.. for Anirudh.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The moon shined upon her, making his eyes stay upon her for a never ending time. She took a deep breath and smiled, latching her eyes open revealing a beautiful pair of brownish - hazel orbs. 

“Barrister babu.. let's go, what are you looking there?” Bihari called.

You go Bihari, I am coming in a couple of minutes.” Anirudh replied.

Bihari nodded his head confusingly and departed from there. 

Can I know why were you staring at me Mr. Anirudh Roy Choudhary?” A voice not less of an angel came into Anirudh's hearing.

Anirudh swirled around with a charming smile smothered on his face, but as soon as he did he lost his confidence yet again. How could he control himself with an eternal beauty standing in front? He espied her for a moment breathing heavily. Her anklets jingled as she fiddled with her toes. Her kamarbandh was hung loosely around her sleek waist which peeped out from the saree. She had a pendant around her neck, her strands were coming out of her long black plaits. Her eyes were full of ecstasy while her plump lips bore a sweet, shy smile. 

Bondita..Anirudh whispered heavily.

Hmm? She hummed biting her lips.

You.. uhmm.. you should go to your home, it's dark” Anirudh rolled his eyes at this stupid sentence spoken by him.

I will, but you need to answer my question.” Bondita said stubbornly.

He knew how stubborn was she, she wouldn't leave before getting the answer.

I was not staring at you Bondita! Anirudh thought of an excuse as he spoke.

Oh Bondita's lips made an O, gaining Anirudh's attention towards them. 

Bondita smiled scornfully and was about to leave when Anirudh held her elbow.

You didn't argue when you know I am lying” Anirudh scratched his neck shyly.

When you don't want to tell me what's going on your mind.. why should I force you?Bondita crossed her hands and spoke disinterestedly. 

Anirudh chuckled and put a curl of her hair behind her ear. Bondita shivered at his mere touch and turned away from him hiding her blush. 

Trust me when I say I do want to tell you everything.. and everything means literally everything!” Anirudh whispered in her ear. 

Then why don't you? Bondita whispered back.

Hmm, nice question” Anirudh spoke.

Tomorrow is my wedding, I will be someone else's then.. I won't be able to meet you, I won't be able to live without you.. they are not even willing to tell me the name of the groom.” Bondita muffled her sobs.