Finally

They walked across the bridge that was connecting the two parts of Liyue Harbor and took a left to meet Hu Tao, the boss of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor and the last member of their friend group.

"HU TAO ! You can see me right ? Tell them to stop joking around. I'm not dead, I'm right here !" Xingqiu waved his hands around like a tree on a windy day, trying to get the attention of at least somebody.

"What brings you guys here?" Hu Tao asked

"Xingqiu's... dead..." Chongyun said finally

"Anddd?" She stood beside him, almost like an eager puppy wagging its tail up and down.

"Can you see where he is?" Xiangling asked eagerly, holding on to a small sliver of hope.

"Well, you know that you have to pay me a sum of Mora for me to tell you right." Hu Tao sent a small wink to Xingqiu letting him know that she can, in fact, see him.

Xingqiu let out a sigh, his shoulders dropped and it felt like this heavy weight was lifted off his shoulders.

'FINALLY! Hu Tao can see me... But does this mean I'm dead.. ?' His heart sank...'Chongyun and I were supposed to grow old together but how can we do that when I'm already dead...'

Xiangling sighs as she hands her the 500 Mora into Hu Tao's open hands. "Hmm, well right now he should be right behind you two."

Chongyun quickly turned around, his hair slapping Xiangling in the face.

"OWW," Xiangling screamed out. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?" Her scream turning to deaf ears.

Chongyun ignored Xiangling's comments as he wanted to see his best friend immediately. He didn't see him right away so he started to cast a small spell so he could see him.

"Xingqiu! Why didn't you tell me you were right here.. I'm so sorry Xingqiu... I'm so sorry.." Chongyun's voice cracked, his eyes tearing up.

THWACK!

"How are you so idiotic Chongyun?!? You deserved to be hit in the face with that tree branch. It wasn't your fault! I don't blame you Chongyun. Now stop crying you big baby.." Xingqiu lovingly said, holding a massive branch in his arms.

"WAIT- I CAN TOUCH THIS! CAN YOU SEE ME CHONGYUN!?!"

Chongyun jumped into his arms. It was like he was on cloud 9. He couldn't stop crying, tears kept flowing down his cheeks. He felt the huge burden in his back let go and he slowly smiled, looking into Xingqiu's eyes. He really is there, right in front of me huh. I wish I had been more careful.

COUGH. COUGH.

Everybody stopped and stared at the source of the cough, Xiangling. The touching moment now ruined by Xiangling. Hu Tao grabbed the tree branch and smacked her in the head.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?" A huge red, swollen bump was forming on the top of her head.

"YOU RUINED IT- WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT XIANGLING?!?" Hu Tao had been the biggest shipper of Chongyun and Xingqiu, seeing this moment was like eating the foods of the gods to her.

The two boys snickered, watching as the tea shop owner chased after the greedy funeral director who really was eating food during the moment.

The light blue haired boy stared lovingly at the other, 'I'm so sorry Xingqiu.. If it wasn't for me, you would've been able to live a long happy life with the rest of us..'

"Chongyun- I know what you're thinking.." the navy blue boy said disapprovingly. "It's not your fault, it was never your fault so stop saying it was." He flicked Chongyun on the forehead teasingly.

"Okay if you say so..." Chongyun's cheeks flushed a light pink color and the two of them went trotting along, leaving Xiangling and Hu Tao at the Parlor.

"Did they really just leave us behind like that." Xiangling blurted out with her eyes squinted and an aura of disappointment obviously coming from her.

Hu Tao was clearly not paying attention as she continued to munch on the food she had taken from the tea shop and watched the two chatting and walking down the street happily.

SIGH Xiangling stood up and headed back towards the Wanming Restaurant with an arched back.