.𝟞

instagram

milliebobbybrown: so glad to have my bestie in my turf now! beware England

tagged: alexdowney

alexdowney: everyone pray for me, Millie wants to do karaoke.

-finnwolfhard: rip your eardrums

user1: the matching sweatshirts are adorable! i want a best friend like this

user2: i'm so excited for all of the alex and millie content we're gonna get while they're filming!
  -noahschnapp: i'm not 😑
   -user3: i love jealous noah

louispartridge: blessing my feed once again love
  -milliebobbybrown: i know i'm gorgeous :)
    -louispartridge: not you.
     -finnwolfhard: ha get wrecked Millie
        -milliebobbybrown: i hate both of you.

messages

"the three musketeers"

mills- millie

lex- alex

may- maya

may

who is Louis and why is he commenting on my little sisters post?

lex

woah calm down my, who are you talking about?

may

this so called "louispartridge"

he's just my new co- star.

mills

a co- star that she happens to kiss more than once in the movie...

lex

millie!

may

and alex...how do you feel about these so called "kisses" that will be happening between you and ..."Louis"?

lex

stop being so dramatic maya. he's just a friend that i happen to find kind of attractive...

wait..what comment are you talking about?

mills

the one wear he basically called you the most beautiful girl on the planet

lex

okay i know for a fact he did not say that

what did he say?

mills

he said "blessing my feed again love"

may

and then he proceeded to roast millie

mills

not the point

real life

"You're overreacting, Lex." Millie tells me as she leads me to the hair and makeup trailer. "Are you really this nervous to meet Louis? Didn't you meet him when you were doing chemistry reads?" she asked. "Yeah, but I saw at least fifteen other people auditioning for his role, the only words I said to him were the ones in the script." I tell her as she starts laughing at me. " You're being absolutely ridiculous Alex. He's just a boy, in fact he's you in a boy's body so you have nothing to worry about." Millie explains, which calms my nerves a bit. If Millie thinks we'll get along, then we probably will, Millie's rarely wrong, though I'd never admit it to her. My heart races as her hand grasp the handle of the trailer. Millie pulls me into the trailer before plopping in a chair, a artist already starting to do her makeup. The thought of strangling Millie crosses my mind as a I realize she purposely left the chair in the middle of Louis and her. I hold my breath as I sit down, which causes Louis to look up from his phone. He smiles when he realizes who I am as my hair and makeup artist, Meloney starts to brush through and curl my hair. "Hello, Alex. It's nice to finally meet you." Louis says in his thick british accent. "It's nice to meet you too." I respond, smiling at him. Millie sticks her head out from beside me. "I'm here too, Louis." she butts in. Louis rolls his eyes playfully at her, before giving Millie a slight wave. "Hi Millie." "How was your flight? You live in Atlanta right?" he says, facing me again. I nod before replying, "Yea, I do. But Millie and I were in L.A for a premiere." His eyes light up before snapping his finger. "Oh, right. For endgame? My friends and I went to watch it the other day. You did a phenominal job, by the way. Lillian has always been one of my favorites." He says shyly. I blush at his words, not going unnoticed by Millie. "Yea, I could tell by your comment on Millie's post yesterday." I joked. He blushes as Meloney begins to do my makeup, my hair now pinned up and curled. "What can I say? I have a soft spot for Stitch." he jokes back. I let out a laugh as Millie elbows me. I turn to her to see her eyebrows already raised and a smirk evident on her face. I shake my head at her with a smile before returning to my conversation with Louis about theories for the future of Marvel.

AN/: Hello everyone! I just finished writing this in the middle of the night so ignore any spelling mistakes. I will try to get the next chapter out as soon as possible but this weeks gonna be super busy so it's still to be determined lol. But anyways, Alex and Louis finally met! I orginally didn't know how I wanted it to go but I'm very happy with how it turned out so I hope you guys like it too. And also I just wanted to say how freaking excited I am that this almost has 800 reads! I'm so grateful for each and every one of you that have took the time to read this probably very average and cliche book lol. Thank you all soo much! Please make sure to leave some comments and tell me what you think of the book so far! Make sure to vote aswell! See you guys next time xo