John F. Kennedy Jr

June 1, 1985

I look out the open passenger side window as the relaxing early June breeze blows as the car passes by on the way to Massachusetts from New York. The radio plays quietly in the background adding another summer-y element to this beautiful yet nerve racking day.
"You look beautiful in that dress Baby." John says rubbing his large right across my left thigh as his left still holds onto the steering wheel of my car. "Thank you handsome." I say looking over at him, his compliment pulling me out or the daze of my own thoughts I was in.
"My family is going to love you Babygirl." John says pushing his dark sunglasses up the bridge up his nose. "I hope so. I'm very excited but also nervous to meet them." I say blushing at what he called me. After less than a month of knowing one another Jon and I began dating which led to our favorite Roleplay game of being Daddy Dom and Baby Girl. "If you call me that while your family is around I might just have to punish you." I say rubbing his right thigh, trying to tease him. "Now now Babygirl you know Daddy is only allowed to do that." Jon smirks turning off the main road driving towards the Kennedy Compound. I sink a little further in my seat trying to focus on what was at stake.
"Hey stranger." Caroline, John's older sister, says walking down the front steps towards the parked car as John and I get out. "Hey Caroline." John says hugging his sister before introducing me "This is my girlfriend Madalyn." "It's very nice to meet you." I say shaking hands with Caroline as I feel John gently rub my bottom as he has a small smirk on his handsome face.
I stood in front of the bathroom mirror fixing my long blonde hair for the tenth time hoping to get it perfect. So many thoughts raced through my hand as my hand guided the pink hairbrush. I was just a 20 year old girl from Alabama, what I was I doing being with a Kennedy? I was nervous yet happy that afters years of praying I believe I had found the man for me.
"Can I come in darling?" John asks knocking on the bathroom door wearing faded jeans and one of his Brown University t-shirts. "Yeah." I say walking across the tile floor twisting the knob. "Aww my Babygirl looks so beautiful." Jon says smiling as he comes in. "Thank you." I say smiling as I stand up on my tip toes to kiss his lips "I love you." Jon wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up "I love you too." In that moment I knew that the Summer of 1985 was one I would never forget.