.5

Y/N POV

The door from across the room shuts leaving me in it. Not only was the room warm, it wasn't. I was heating up.
My face growing red as I try to hide the biggest grin ever. Covering my cheeks I sit in Tamakis chair happy as ever.

" I get to see my best friend and work with him?! Ahhh hahaa! "

After settling down from all the excitement, I see a picture of me and Tamaki, when we were kids, sitting on his desk. It was when he got his first camera and wanted to take a picture with me. At that time I was super hyper and got on his back when it was taken.
He really hasn't forgotten..

It's been twelve years since I last saw him. How crazy is that to finally see him again?

I start looking around his desk seeing all the impressive work he's done. All the notes and emails on his computer, he's packed with intense hero work. Suddenly, a crumbled piece of paper falls onto the ground. I didn't want to be snoopy, but by the way it was balled up it was going to be trashed anyway.

I started reading the note uncomfortably. It was a fan letter. Not only was it cringe, it sounded as if they were already together. Knowing that he's a hero he would get a lot of these sort of letters.

To take the lonely awkwardness away, I looked around the room. There was a bookshelf, beautiful plants spread across the room, a small built in bench with nice colorful pillows, and a professional hero photo of him on his wall.
How fancy.

I get up and walk over to his bookshelf looking at all the books. Mostly hero studies and magazines. The huge dictionary looking books were separated from the more little ones. Probably uses them often as well as to find them easier.

I then look over at the window wall. The city lights covering building to building, making the stars shine brighter. I slowly walk over but not too close. Just imagining to see this every night amazes me. In a way, I wish I had this view just to see the pretty lights.

" Enjoying the view? "

I jump out of my skin while turning around.
It was just Tamaki.

" Hah yea um, sorry I spaced out. It's really easy to get lost in something this beautiful. "

He then mumbled something I couldn't quite hear, but probably none of my business.

" Hey um.. I- found your phone and your keys. "

He slowly and shakily hands me a slightly cracked phone and jingling keys. They were in fact mine with the fluff ball and how they sound like teachers walking down the hall.
I gladly take them.

" Wow, Thank you Tamaki! Where'd you find them? "

" I found them in- the lost and found. I assumed they were yours. Someone must've picked them up and left them here. "

I didn't think much of it and wiped it from my mind. I give him a bright smile and hug him gently.

" Lucky go me, huh? "

" I suppose so.. "

We stand here quietly for a few minutes only hearing each other's breath. I start to get sleepy knowing I have to walk back home. It's obvious that I'm getting more heavy to Tamaki. I let go and step back yawning.

" So, I should start heading back home before I drop completely. "

" Oh that reminds me.. Do you, maybe, wanna stay at my place for tonight? It's- closer than you think. "

I don't want to be a burden for him, but that doesn't sound like too bad of an idea. Maybe cause I'm sleepy but also for the best. Besides, he's the only friend I have now that I can trust.
What could go wrong?