part 1

mom: "c'mon y/n your gonna be late again"

Y/n "ma I'm cominggg"

I got into the car with her and we headed to school. It was the last month until highschool was over and my mom just loved telling me how many times I was gonna be late🙄

Mom : "have a good day y/n I love you text me when you get out so we can go summer clothes shopping ."

Y/n : " ok ma I love you too ."

As I walked in the school I noticed there was a large group of people surrounding each other, but before I could walk over there my bsf Aaliyah comes running towards me .

Aaliyah : "BESTYYYYYYYY"

Y/n: "hey girllll"

Aaliyah : "omg girl they over here fighting again about the same nigga 😭"

Y/n : "ghetto 🙄 . I can't wait till this year is over "

Aaliyah : " one more month thank God 😩"

Aaliyah and I walk towards the fight and see the two girls fight over the same bum ass nigga🙄 . Then we walked to Mrs. Johnson's class .

Y/n & Aaliyah : " heey Mrs Johnson"

We both said as we walked in the class with a smile on our faces

Y/n : "she is such a milf bro"

Aaliyah : "fr like Miss Loretta I'm ready for the rest of the tourrrrrrr😩" (iykyk😭)

As Aaliyah and I sat down in our seats and got our stuff out for Mrs Johnson's class , this tall brownskin sexy ass mf walked in the class and went to the back to take a seat.

Y/n : " who is thatttttttt 😩"

Aaliyah : " idk but he fine asl girl 😩"

Y/n : "he must be new, but why he come the last month of school I would have just stayed home "

Aaliyah : " girl you know damn well yo mama wasn't gon let you stay at home for a month until school was over 😒"

Y/n :" girl you right let me stop playin😭 "

Ms Johnson : " Alright everyone! I know it's a little late for introductions but we have a new classmate! Christopher would you please come up to the front of the class and introduce yourself ."

Christopher : "wassup my name is Christopher but most people just call me Brent .

Y/n : "yo name could also be deddy😩"

I whisper to Aaliyah

Aaliyah : " girl you play too much😭 "

She whispers back

Brent : "I moved here from new York (this is taking place in Chicago) and yeah that's it"

Mrs Johnson : alright now that everyone has met our newest addition to this class! You should all start taking out your notebooks . We are gonna watch a short movie ab the french and Indian war and when it's over I want you to tell me what you got from the video . Use your notebooks to write down your answers if you want"

Y/n : " I love Mrs Johnson but we been learning ab this shit for the past 2 weeks "

Aaliyah : " right how long did this mf last bc 😭"

As the movie played I fake dropped my pencil so I could catch a glimpse of Brent fine ass again 😩 . When I turned around he was already looking at me but when we made eye contact he quickly looked away .

(Brents pov)

I made eye contact w this girl but I looked away bc Ian wanna seem like a weird nigga like I'm staring at her or sum . Which I was but that besides the point 😭 she fine asl tho .

(Brents pov over )

Class ends and Mrs Johnson dismissed us to our lockers for second period and my locker was across the way Brents .

Brent : " damn this bitch stuck"

I walk over to Brents locker bc it looks like it's stuck and I used to have the locker last year so Ik how to open it

Y/n : "here lemme help"

I opened his locker for him and said...

Y/ n : "you're welcome"

and smiled at him even tho I was trying not to blush like a mf 😭

Brent : "damn thank you cuz I was fashoo not gon be able to open that shit without you"

Aaliyah then comes from her locker which is down the hall a little bit further than mine and Brent's

Aaliyah : "hey girll and hi Brent nice to meet you my name's Aaliyah "

Brent : "wassup"

Aaliyah : " so you from new York ? U be around a different type of breed of girls huh ? "

Brent laughs

Brent : " yeah "

Me and Aaliyah both looked at each other and said...

" TREESHAAAA😛 "

brent laughs again

Brent : "y'all funny😭 I gotta to to my second period I'ma fw y'all tho . What's y'all number ?"

Me and Aaliyah gave him our numbers and go to our second period

Hey lolz😛 this my first story like ever I think I did pretty good 😭 lmk <3