Chapter 2: Mission time

Weeks have passed since Diego has arrived to beacon academy. The team went surprisingly well everyone was on the same page.

Present Time

The story starts up with team strqd in ozpin's office regarding their mission.

Ozpin: Greetings team strqd my apologies for the delay I ran into some issues but now I've got it up and working.

A screen appears on ozpin's desk showing at the sanus area in vale

Ozpin: There is a decent amount of Grimm in this village but I suggest you guys act quickly and go now run along. Gesturing them to go as they head out to save the village

Moments later

(Pretend there is no fire and smoke)

Everyone is seen running from a bunch of Grimm in the area team strqd is seen on a mountain with them having a point of view of everything.

Diego: Wow they are fucked

Raven elbows diego's arm causing the Dino to rub it.

Summer gives her team the ok as summer activates her semblance letting her including her teammates teleport to the area. (Summer's semblance is by praywaits on Reddit)

Everyone in the village looks to see the five man team and feel safe.

Villager 1: Our saviours!

Villager 2: Finally we're saved!

Diego: Listen up! I want everybody to evacuate this village until we are done got that!

The villagers agree as everyone evacuated the village.

Tai: Wow that's a first you showed that you can be a softy at times huh. He says teasing the eldest of the team

Diego: Shut your mouth! I only did it because I had to

Tai: Whatever you say short stack.

The team gets in their fighting stances as the first wave of Grimm came everyone brought out their weapons except Diego who stands there cause "he doesn't have one"

Qrow: Diego! Pull out your weapon or your going to die!

Diego: You think that I Dio! will fall to mere beasts don't make me laugh bird man.