𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱, 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗻.

y/n stared out her window. she drank her morning coffee while watching the sunrise and wondered if she would be alone forever.  

she then got dressed for the day in her favorite outfite

(the outfit at the top is what shes wearing)

"i look so cute!!!" I exclaimed.

y/n then grabbed her wallet and keys and ran out the door of her small apartment. she then got into her tesla that her daddy had gifted her last christmas. (little did she know he was a mafia leader....) y/n drove to her local Beach where she planned to sit and enjoy the day. "i don't need my taser i'm a baddie!" i exclaimed. i got to the beach and sat near the crystal clear water. suddenly she felt the presence of a person behind her. she turned around only to be met by a tall man with dark hair and a mask on.

"uhm hello?" she said

"hi i'm ace" the man said

"i-i-i-i-i-im y/n" i was very flustered because this man was very handsome

"hi y/n" he said while sitting down next to me

"it'a a nice day, isn't it?" he said while making eye contact with the smaller girl next to him

Flustered y/n said "I-i-i-i-i guess...."

"Might I say your orbs are beautiful, y/n" Ace said.

y/n didn't know what to think of Ace. He was such a baddie she didn't know how he could ever think she was so cool. I'm just a regular girl, she didn't think she was special UwU.

"You okay Y/n" Ace asked quietly looking into her e/c orbs

"Y-yeah I just think your..."

"I'm what?" He said with a smirk, his multichanging orbs, glittering.

"Y-y-y-y-your orbs are beautiful uwu" y/n said flusteredly

"Slut" Ace said leaning closer, not even a ruler could separate us.

Ace smirked pinning me to the ground. "Say it again."

"S-s-say what?" y/n said feeling heat rise to her cheeks.

"You know what shawty."

"Y-y-your orbs are beautiful." Y/n said feeling his breath on her lips. He smiled and got up and started leaving. "W-w-where are you going? Will I ever see you again?" Ace turned around with a lazy grin, "I know where to find you." Ace smirked and walked away, his leather jacket flowing like a cusp of darkness on the wind. Y/n had butterflies in her stomach. He was so dreamy- no. Y/n knows she shouldn't think of him. She had a fiance crying out loud.

A/N Heyyyyyyyyyyyy guyssssssss!!!!!!!!!! XD I hope you all enjoyed Chapter 1 one Blood, Darkness, and the Mafia Man. Please keep reading this story!!!!! I cannot thank you enough if you kept reading this Who do you think y/n will end up with, her fiance or Ace the bad boy Find out in another chapter!!!!!! ILY guyssss soooooooooooo much!

 the picture below is ace!! I couldn't find a mask so just imagine him with one 😍😍

So dreamy!!!!😫😫😫