[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7]: Her wings

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤︎¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

There you were in your room try to sleep without thinking about him but what can you do. Everytime you close your eyes his smooth pink hair and his red eyes looking at you, making you frustrated, but in a good way.

Later that night you begin to fall asleep without him in your mind anymore. Wings cover your body like a warm blanket and drift you more to a deep slumber.

The Next Morning

You woke up by a knock on your door, wings stretch and let yourself down from bed and open the door. Still have asleep and didn't even notice the blonde look at you.

"Morning y/n" the blonde great you as you rub your eyes and awake from your half sleep.

"Wow you look a mess" the blond point out your messy hair and feathers, you groun and only walk past him ignore the yell from the child.

"Tommy are you done yet or not? I ask you to wake up y/n" ask wilbur to his brother who walk back to the dining room.

"Yeah she go changing I guess, her hair and wings a mess" Tommy said not noticing his word, wilbur just shrug and see you walk out from the bathroom. "Mor..ning?" Wilbur said and saw you walk in back to your room with wings on your back.

"Ok what the fuck?" Says wilbur.

"Forgot to mention she have a wings like phil" Tommy said.

They two settle out and go to the dining room for breakfast, as usual Philza already leave, Kristen making her way to the town and leave you with the three male.

Putting your outfit and walk out didn't mind your wings since the  wilbur finally know about the wings.

"Where phil and kristen?" You ask while sitting down, "Phil at his shop and kristen out to town again" wilbur answer.

You only make a motion 'oh' before begin to eat the breakfast, "how do you have wings?" Ask wilbur out fo the blue. "Born with it, but never fly with it" you answer casually to the blonde.

"Why?" Ask again from wilbur, "accident" what you answer.

"Don't you wanna try to fly?" The both tommy and wilbur say making you look at them both, Techno only listen to them while eating. "No, I'm afraid of hight" what you say and they both frown.

'scared?' 'scared of fly, but you born with it' 'surely you have fly before' the both though.

After your done you stand up
and take the dish to the kitchen, cleaning it. As you clean you hear a squeak noise not bothering to
turn around knowing it probably one of the male.

Expecting wilbur or tommy
but it's not either one of them
but techno, putting the clean dish to a side you turn around only to being tower by him.

"Techno do you mind?" You said didn't look at him, "what if I don't?" He said leaning down at you.

Back away from him back hit the sink a little as he lean closer putting his arm to both of your side trap you. "Techno, I-If it because of yesterday-" you start but cut of by a lips on yours, your eyes widen, face red by his action.

"It is about yesterday" he
put the dish and pull away leaving you standing there flustered because 'he kiss you..'

Getting your sense back you run to the kitchen door and yell his name while he walk out from the house, "Technoblade!! What the fuck!?" You yell shocking the both male.

"What the fuck just happened?" Tommy said, "I have no idea" wilbur said.

◃ ───▴*▪☾⚜☽▪*▴─── ▹
Technoblade's POV

I chuckle a little as. I hear y/n yell at me, 'that's for your wings blocking it last time' I thought walking to carl and feed him.

"Techno what saw that?" I hear my brother spoke and I turn at
him, "what was what?" I act as I did nothing.

"Don't act like you not nothing" he tease with hand on his hip.

I just make an 'heh' and continue feeding Carl. "Techno, there's a consequences where phil didn't allow it or maybe she didn't want relationship" wilbur said and I'm not paying attention to him, "wil I don't know what you meant, me and y/n don't have anything ok" I said to him leaning on the stable beside Carl.

"Mhmm really? What about the kiss?" He said making me trip on the grip and slip a little, "w-what kiss?" I stutter looking away from him trying not to make it obvious. "Techno.." he tease and I exhale looking at him, "there nothing wrong and I did not kiss y/n" "I didn't say who was it" fuck he trick me again..

I ignore him and continue paying attention to carl, "so you do kiss her!?" Wilbur shout and I cuff his mouth, "shh, shut it wil!?" I said putting a finger on my lips.

Wilbur move my hand and say, "so tell me, you do kiss her?" He say teasingly, "ughh fine, yes I do.." I answer getting a little red on the face. Wilbur just clap while jump around like a kid got a candy on Halloween.

"Can't believe my brother have interest in a girl" again he spoke putting hand on my shoulder, "haha tell anyone and I'll kill you" I said threateningly and he back up a little with hand in the email defeat.

God what did you do to me y/n..?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~925~