[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11]: A princess..? Shut up!?/ Flying Class

◃ ───▴*▪☾⚜☽▪*▴─── ▹

──────────────────
Third person pov
──────────────────
Dream and Julie walk to one room and he begin to tell dream more about her, "she is a girl who born with ender-dragon wings," he said.

Dream eyes widen but he couldn't see due the mask but a smirk form on him lips.

"Continue.." he demand.

He clear his throat, "her father also a king of The End before I, his younger brother took the place" he said, and again what the fuck?

"You tell me, the miss independent, strong, talent women, is a-"

...

"A princess..? Shut up!?" You said to Phil and Kristen with wilbur tommy tubbo and techno eyes widen.

Phil and Kristen said they have something to tell you about your father and his younger brother Julien.

"Yes your father is the ruler of The End, but he didn't take the title after meeting your mother" Phil explain.

Techno who sit beside you look at your reaction, "she have no idea?" He thought.

"No wonder king Julien ask me to a ball," you begin, "but why don't you allowed me to come?" You ask.

...

"She's a princess!" I said in disbelief, a girl I use to have feeling is a fucking princess from The End?!

"Yes, after my stupid brother left the castle and start his own family our mom and dad really disappointed in him" he continue.

"They band him to ever come here until the accident.." he said a hint of sadness but also relief in the tone.

...

"My father leave the castle, start a life with mother then have me and then the accident?" You said try to process every information.

"He have more secret than that, but he never got a time to tell us" kristen answer for Phil.

"I can't believe.."

...

"She's a princess.." dream say under his breath, "hold this time, she have royal blood in her" he add.

"So you mean she the right heir of the royal family?" Dream continue and Julien nod.

"She is, but if she die like Joseph then I'll be the next heir" Julien explain.

Dream thought for minute, "I can help you with that," he pause as Julien look at him, "you have to do me a favor as well" he continue.

Julien thought and nod.

...
Second person pov

You now in your room, thinking how to take the information Phil and Kristen just gave you.

"Princess, you alright?" Techno voice from outside broke you trance and sit up.

Your wings been so heavy lately but you don't mind it, your wings also start to change black on the end.