tease •

"So, Louis, why did you call the album 'Walls'?" The interviewer asked from the other side of the phone.

"Um, I don't know really, I spose it was my favourite song on the album so, yeah." He explained, looking up as he heard someone walk into the doorway.

His mouth dropped, and he quickly hid it with a smile as he remembered he was still on video call.

Harry was stood in the doorway, with nothing but a skirt, fishnets, and a collar on. He traced a hand up his leg, hitching up his skirt to reveal a thong underneath before dropping it.

Louis raised his eyebrows, swiping his tongue to the side of his mouth before he looked back down the the camera. "Oh,
sorry, could you repeat that for me?" He shifted to adjust his trousers, which were growing more and more tight.

"Have you kept in touch with any of the boys?"

"Oh, yeah, we actually talk quite often. We have a group chat actually."

"That's wonderful news, a lot of the fans seemed to be worried you'd fallen out of touch."
"Nah, I mean, we went through so much together, we'll always be close. It's not really a connection you can lose." He told her, adding "we've definitely not fallen out of touch."

Harry sauntered closer, dropping to the floor and crawling under the desk, in front of Louis. He began to palm Louis
through his trousers, looking up through his eyelashes.

Louis let out a small cough to hide the noise he made, his eyes shifting between the phone screen and Harry.

"Who's there with you? You seem quite distracted."

"Oh, it's just a friend, they've bought food over."

"Well, Ill let you go then. There were only another 5 minutes left. Hopefully we'll be able to catch up again soon."

"Yeah, yeah, definitely. Bye." Louis smiled, waving before hanging up, looking down to Harry. "Get up baby." He commanded, pushing Harry against the wall as soon as he stood up.

"Is this why you called the album 'Walls'?" Harry asked quietly, trying to hide a smirk.

"I don't think you're in any position to be making jokes right now, do you?" Louis raised his eyebrows, trailing a finger
down Harry's torso, making him shiver. "You've been very naughty, distracting daddy during an interview like that. I
think you deserve a punishment, don't you?"

Harry's breath hitched as he blinked slowly, looking into Louis's eyes with a small nod.

"Go lie on the bed, face down, bum in the air. And keep the thong, skirt and collar on."

"Yes daddy."

Louis busied himself with tidying away his interview set up, leaving Harry waiting for a while.

After 5 minutes he heard a whine coming from the bedroom, deciding Harry had been left for long enough.

He stifled a groan as he took in the sight of Harry- his cheek pressed into the duvet and his bum stuck up in the air, his dick an obvious bulge in the lace thong.

Louis grabbed the handcuffs from the closet, Harry watching him out of the corner of his eye.

Louis silently walked back over to Harry, placing the handcuffs on his wrists behind his back. "Not too
uncomfortable is it?"

"No daddy, 's alright."

"And what's your safe word?"

"Daddy-" Harry mewled as Louis ran a hand up and down his arse.