The Historic Fishing Village

You join Murrells Inlet with the charming feel of a real fishing village, free of concrete and high rises

You join Murrells Inlet with the charming feel of a real fishing village, free of concrete and high rises. Fishermen and naturalists seek it out, antique collectors talk about it, and art lovers and horticulturists revere it. This little town which is embedded in rich heritage and culture is situated just 10 miles south of the bustling city of Myrtle Beach. Infact, Murrells Inlet is absolutely a nature lover's paradise! Golfers come here to unwind, families come here to dine, and snowbirds come here to retire.

Fishing charters in Myrtle Beach includes Deep sea fishing for big game, shark fishing, and bottom fishing along with inshore fishing. When the weather is warm, the months of April through September are perfect for trolling for dolphin, tuna, wahoo, and mackerel. In terms of location, fishing is comparable to real estate. That is one of the reasons why fishing in Myrtle Beach is so much fun. With nearby places like Calabash and Murrells Inlet to explore, there's plenty of space for a big catch. You'll find a plethora of excellent options regardless of your level of experience. Fishing Charters in Myrtle Beach has so much to offer, it can literally make your head spin. So, Plan your next fishing trip now with Fish Hook Charters in North Myrtle Beach, along the beautiful South Carolina coastline.

Other activities in Myrtle Beach

The major beaches, warm weather, and incredible array of entertainment, nightlife, golf, shopping, dining, and live theatre are all enjoyed by permanent residents and millions of visitors, in addition to Myrtle Beach fishing charters. Live music and concerts, theatre, family fun centres, and excellent dining and shopping opportunities can appeal to people of all ages and interests.

There is an experience for all, regardless of their boating preferences. Start your day kayaking at sunrise or go on a chartered deep sea fishing trip for the day. Deep sea fishing in Murrells Inlet usually requires the capture and handling of a big catch. So, if you're looking for a good deep sea reel, look for one that's tough, dependable, and has a low gear ratio.

Enjoy the ride offshore from the ultra-comfortable confines of the boat's ultra-nice cabin. This Grady White boat will provide deep sea fishing charters, water sports, and private boat tours around the island. This is a wonderful opportunity to go on an aquatic adventure that is totally exclusive to you. You should expect to pay between $100 and $200 per person for deep sea charters mainly focused on bottom fishing.

Inshore Fish Species available in Murrells Inlet

In South Carolina, the flounder fishing in Murrells Inlet is very well-known. The four flounder species found here are summer flounder, southern flounder, winter flounder, and gulf flounder. During the favourable season, all but winter flounder can be found inshore. The most frequently caught species are summer and southern flounder.

In Murrells Inlet, spotted sea trout are a commonly targeted fish. They come in a variety of colours, and the majority of them have black spots all over them. They're also known as speckled trout or winter trout by many anglers. The sea trout, contrary to popular belief, is a member of the drum family and has no connection to freshwater trout. The months of October, November, and December are ideal for catching speckled trout.

For any angler, cobia may be one of the most thrilling and difficult fish to catch. Depending on the time of year and how the bait is migrating, they can be captured both offshore and nearshore. The opportunity to catch cobia by sight casting is one of the best things about them. You will see them go after your bait.

Murrells Inlet isn't all salt water and swashbuckling. For anyone who enjoys art or nature, a visit to the renowned Brookgreen Gardens is a must. The gardens, which were created by philanthropists Archer and Anna Hyatt Huntington, highlight native flora and fauna while also serving as a living backdrop for one of our country's finest sculpture collections.

And when you visit the "seafood capital of South Carolina," you know that a delicious meal awaits you at the end of a fun-filled day. Then, there's the very famous Marshwalk where you stroll around evening which comes alive with live music from many waterfront establishments with spectacular views.

So, If you are ready to visit this historic village of fishing Murrells Inlet, don't miss out on these activities!