🏳‍🌈Pride Special: Coming out

"Are you sure it'll be ok? What if they act differently around me? What if they don't care and think I'm making a big deal out of it?"

"Hey, do the league look at Magne differently because she's trans? No, they call her big sis and support her. No matter what, the league is family.", you reassured Shiro as he sat on your bed to your left. You wrapped your arm around his shoulder and pulled him into a hug. He wrapped his arms tightly around your torso and pressed his face into your neck, just like he always did when he was emotional. You ran your fingers through his soft voluptuous hair and rubbed his back until he gave a final squeeze and pulled away.

"I think I'm ready. You'll stay close to me, right?", he asked, gray eyes looking into your caring (e/c) eyes. You gave him a smile and a nod, hoping it would be enough to reassure him. He took a deep breath before nodding back and standing up with you. You kept his hand in yours as you walked over to the wardrobe and pulled out an outfit Shiro asked to wear for this occasion. Obviously, you had no complaints. It made him happy, so you were happy.

You stepped out of the room so he could change, and greeted Dabi as he passed. Immediately after, you called him back. "Listen. Can you get the league together in the bar? Shiro needs to speak to everyone. Also, no matter how much willpower it takes you, don't make the joke."
"What do you mean 'the joke'?", he retorted, confused. You simply responded with, "When he says it, you'll know." Dabi nodded and walked off to gather the league.

When the door opened slightly, you knew Shiro was ready and stepped back so he could exit the room. He was looking down, fidgeting with the strings of his oversized hoodie. The hoodie had five big horizontal stripes going across it: gray, then light blue, then white, then light blue again, and finally another gray stripe (the flag above). He had white shorts that flared out similar to a skirt and wore pale blue knee-high socks. You resisted the urge to squeeze the life out of your kawaii little sibling and instead took his hand to walk him to the bar.

When you opened the door at the end of the corridor, the entire league was sitting around the bar. Magne was noticeably wearing a crop top with the trans flag on it while braiding rainbow ribbons into Toga's hair as per her request. Kurogiri and Compress were talking across the counter while Shigaraki was quietly sipping an energy drink close by. Finally, Spinner, Dabi, and Jin were at a table simply talking, Twice's contrasting gestures bringing a smile to your face.

"Guys, shut up. They're here.", Dabi yelled to everyone, causing the attention to fall upon you and Shiro. You gave his hand a supportive squeeze and stepped back a bit, still staying close. He took a few calming breaths before just saying, "I'm a demiboy." It was quiet before Spinner asked "What does that mean?"
"Demiboy means I identify as a boy, but also as something else. I don't really know what that something else is yet, I just know it's there.", Shiro explained. Spinner nodded in understanding.

You could tell that this 2nd moment of silence was even worse for Shiro than the first. "Wait, is this the thing I was told not to joke about? What joke is there?", Dabi questioned. "Well I'm also pansexual?", Shiro suggested. Dabi began speaking before he could stop himself. "Does that mean you're into pans-FUCK! Sorry, I didn't mean to. I didn't even realize I was talking. Sorry Shiro, sorry (Y/n).", he immediately apologised.
"Proof being a dick is in his DNA.", Shigaraki muttered into his can, earning a "fuck you.", to which he responded "not interested." Everyone, including Shiro, laughed when Dabi pretended to violently gag, well except Shigaraki obviously.

"So what are your pronouns? You still okay with he/him?", Magne asked. Shiro thought a bit before responding, "Yeah, but they/them is also fine." Magne nodded in understanding and tied off Toga's braid. "Do you wear feminine clothing?", Toga asked, placing a finger on her chin. Shiro nodded in response, causing Toga's eyes to light up. "Then you and me can go shopping together! We can wear matching outfits too! Oh my god this is gonna be so fun!", she cheered, practically dancing around the room while holding Shiro's hands.

Shigaraki's gaze seemed to linger on the spinning duo, but he quickly looked back to his drink and quickly chugged it down before leaving, muttering something about having things too do.

Little did anyone know, Shigaraki was having this wonderful moment called 'gay panic', and he sure as hell was panicking. I mean, anyone would if they found out they had a chance with their crush.

_______________________________________

Happy Pride Month! Again! I've said that a lot and it's only the 2nd. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, despite it being pretty short! Any questions or stuff, feel free to ask. Have a great day! Bye!