Alone

They told me they would be there for me. Take care of me...

It is raining over the graves. The cemetery is melting in two colours through my tears. Grey for the stones, and green for the rest. Two years. Since the "accident". And this sentence of my father, turning around into my head, burning my mind, reminding the very moment when I tried to help them.

"Keep still!

Keep still, Nolan!"

I serre les dents, so strong I could break them... and then look at my right hand. The black star on my hand grew over the years. It invaded the whole back of my hand, and just appears when I'm angry, so I can't show it to any doctor...

I begin to think, eyes in the vague. They didn't tell me that this little wound would burn me to death, hurting me at every breathing moment. That is what my father wanted to told me that day. No wonder he couldn't say it...

I can't get angry. It is dangerous for the others. I can't control myself anymore, and something dark inside me gives me a new strength, new possibilities. Larger every time I get upset. A power that could ensure me the mastership of people. A double faced blade.

But I won't obey to the Shadow who gave me this lethal present. I won't become the evil he wanted me to be. Even if I have to kill me in the process.

I stop thinking, get back to real life. I put the flowers I brought on the joined graves of my parents. How can I be cured from this, can't you tell me? What was the organization the Shadow talked about?

So many questions nobody can answer...