Prologue 1.2: Identifier

The moment of silence and serenity was broken. Voices scattered resonating with the dimming light, here and there. Here and there. Here and there. Here and there.

A sudden voice called, "MR. IGNATIUS!?" Grasping his breath. "HAh-HAh..." Panting.

     "How fancy of you to be sleeping in my Class?" Ms. Severine Acantha asked him sternly.

Hesitant of what was going on, he excused himself and ran out in the middle of the lecture. The room was filled with devastation, after witnessing the most diligent, intelligent, and active student of their class be caught sleeping. With a hint of disappointment, Ms. Acantha continued the discussion.

     "Mr. Salvaterra. In behalf of Mr. Ignatius, please continue reading the next passage," she requested.

Uncomfortable, Salvaterra replied, "Understood, Ma'am" with a light nod.

     "Uhum... 'Fate is but a dying wish... Of a world that is beyond control. Like a single lotus flower, the future blossoms; Upon its petals, two people shall be free.' ― Youka Nitta, Embracing Love, Vol. 5"

Rushing to the Male's Restroom, he opened the faucet and washed his face while facing the mirror. "A dream? Was that, a dream?" he questioned himself. Still mixed-up with his dream and his situation, he recalls the Maestra calling him, "Mr. Ignatius!?" Filled with confusion he checked the identifier hanging around his neck. Uncertain upon seeing his face, he was left with curiosity to find "Sebastian y Ignatius, (1st year)" written on his card. Unable to remember why and what the dream was about, he went out of the restroom with a puzzled face.