~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 18~

Bakugo simply stared at the boy. He was in shock. Watching this boy bleed out. It was something that would haunt him forever. He looked down at his own hands. What has he done? He killed this boy. Just having this boy help him....got him killed. Bakugo was never one to show much emotions. Always being arrogant was in his blood. He got it from his mother. Was it surprising? Probably not. People thought it was rather strange how his mother was this hothead and his father was always trying to stop him and his mother from fighting so much.

His finger. It slowly became flesh like. Human. He had almost forgotten that Izuku had killed himself just so the blonde could be human again. He didn't want that. Sure he did want to be human again...but...he wanted Izuku to be by his side too. To hold his hand. To walk around with him. Be able to touch him. Maybe even be able to kiss him. Though he never actually though that the green haired boy would actually love him. Damn even Bakugo didn't understand the feelings he felt before. Ones that he felt towards Izuku. He never felt love for someone. Sure he had Kirishima has his friend, but he never felt any love towards him. He felt sort of this friendship kind of love. Nothing more. Nothing less. Him and the red head were like brothers basically. Though with Izuku, everything he stared into those sparkling emerald colored eyes. He would feel these butterflies in his stomach. Well more like a tingling tension in his ghostly stomach. If that's what you could call it. Believe it or not...ghosts do have feelings. Are you surprised? Sitting there going 'oh my god no way.' Probably not.

Bakugo could feel his own flesh coming back. That warmth that every human felt. One that humans liked to feel against their own skin. So strange. Yet so fascinating. Life was good, but horrible. You never know when you were going to die. Die from murder? Die from suicide? Died by some drunk driver? Died by falling down the stairs? You never know. People never want to know, though there are people who do wonder. 

The blonde fell to the ground with a small groan. He wasn't used to being able to breath again. To be able to touch the ground. Amazing. The grass felt so soft. Felt so natural. It was perfect. The grass was a bit wet but that just added more of the perfection of this ground. Someone who had always experience this every day would take the feeling of this for granted. Though the blonde didn't. He had been a ghost for too long and now he enjoyed what he took for granted so long ago. 

The blonde tried to stand up, but obviously that failed. His legs began to shake and finally they gave out. He wasn't used to walking since the day he died. You know. With being a ghost and everything. He used to just be able to fly around and shit. Now he was on the ground unable to even move any of his limbs. Well. In a normal like way. He could only really move his fingers and hands. Bakugo began to shake and sob. A failure. He couldn't do anything right. This is all his damn fault.

He groaned his head hurt. He was remembering something. Something. A memory. He groaned louder.

"Kacchan! Wait up!" A young boy with green fluffy and messy hair shouted. He was panting heavily as his tiny little legs began to follow a blonde spiked hair boy. 

"Aw! C'mon Deku! Don't be such a slow poke! Or we might not make it to that secret hiding spot I was talking about!" The blonde shouted with a cheery smile. He clearly cared for the green-haired boy. 

"You are too fast Kacchan!" He shouted with a small giggle.

Soon the two young boys stopped at a small river. It had a few rocks around with beautiful flowers in all colors. The water sparkled in the sun and it was so clear that you could see some of the sea creatures inside. Mostly fish.