SHAMELESS - FAN FIC - mickey and ians pov - i'll never forget you

Mickey and Ian PoV

Mickey and Ian PoV

I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU

CHAPTER   1

Fiona busied around the kitchen before the kids got to school she was sorting out Debbie and Carl's lunches Ian picked up the mail from the front door he noticed one for him looked important it was from the recruitment drive he went to and the interview he had . Lip came downstairs and was about it go into the kitchen he noticed Ian staring at the letter " Ian " he looked up at lip he looked shocked he d he thought Ian went into the kitchen and placed the mail on the counter Fiona looked at Ian staring at the piece of paper lip shrugged his shoulders " I got in " .

Lip looked over Ian's shoulder holy shit he thought he did it Ian handed Fiona the letter she read it " I can't ...I didn't " Fiona hugged her brother she was happy for him his bi polar was level now that he was taking his meds regular and Ian was doing his running in the mornings and trying to keep active as he can ." Says you have to do a medical do they know " " yeah I mentioned it fi that shouldn't be a problem should it " .

" I wouldn't think so and training is in a month " lip says Ian didn't think he would be accepted because off his bi polar as he was honest with them at his interview mickey Ian thought he should let him know and not hear it from anyone else . It had been about a month half since Ian told mickey he should go out see other people mickey wasn't all for that at first Ian still loved him but they were always fighting and it wasn't good for his condition . Since his bi polar was manic after he took yevgeny that time he had a manic episode mickey had forgiven him but things weren't right after that svetlana didn't want Ian near yevgeny for a while but he missed the kid as he had gotten close to him .

Ian watched mickey s house he hid behind the pillars why was he so nervous he thought just walk up to the house but he didn't want to confront mickeys dad after that time he had caught them mickey came out the door with another guy . Who was it Ian thought they were laughing the other guy wore a beanie they both stopped mickey looked from side to side and kissed him Ian smiled but he had a pang off jealousy seing him kiss someone else after that they both went into the car and drove off .

Mandy stood and read Ian's letter she looked up at and smiled she bumped his arm " congrats " " thanks " Ian leaned against the railing he looked at Mandy " my dads not here he's away a few days " Ian nodded and shuffled his feet " whose the guy " Mandy looked st Ian he looked pissed she thought Ian must've saw mickey with him . " his name is tommy they meet at the club a month ago " .

Wow Ian thought mickey hated the clubs ian had tried before taking him to the one he had went to before it wasn't nickers scene he kept saying but maybe he had changed his mind " you gonna tell him " Mandy asked Ian nodded Mandy smiled " I miss him " Mandy went over to Ian they hugged he and mickey had to figure things out before he left . " I, gonna miss you " Ian bumped Mandy he wasn't gone yet .

Tommy and mickey were at the construction site speaking to the foreman regarding a job for mickey Tommy had talked to mickey about it maybe thought it was a good idea to try now that he wasn't doing security at kash and grab anymore . Mickeys phone pinged off a text he checked who it was it was from Ian even though they did text the old time mickey smiled " can we talk " son off a bitch he thought . " mickey " " yeah " he looked up Tommy looked puzzled " everything ok " " just my sister " .