5.

Duece POV:

I didn't want Xurii to go to the party, the shit she was wearing was too revealing. I know niggas is gonna be all up on her, and I hate that it's gonna happen, I want to go but I don't want to ruin her fun. why should I care anyway? She isn't my girl anyways.

Xurii POV:

Diamond pulled up to the club, the red carpet rolled out on the sidewalk to where the entrance was, we got to the doors and had to show ID. We walked into the club and heard them playing city girls, now we all know me and Diamond love us some city girls. I, Kenzie, and Diamond went to grab some drinks.

While we were sitting down at the bar a group of fine ass dudes walked up to us asking if we wanted to go to the VIP section of the club, of course, we said yes!! We are here for a good time. We got up and walked to the VIP section, they had bottles of Henny and patron. I took shots of straight patron and Henny mixed. One of the guys named Yumi asked for my number, he was fine as fuck so of course, I said yes.

After a couple of songs and a lot more drinks I was ready to go home, Kenzie and Diamond wanted to stay out, but I was hella drunk so I didn't want to ruin their fun. Yumi offered to take me home and I agreed, we walked out to his car to see a black BMW 750li. I told him my address and he drove me to the house when I went to get out of the car I almost fell so he said he'll take me in to make sure I was safe.

We walked into the house, the smell of a freshly lit blunt came over me, I accidentally slammed the door making Duece come to check who it was. Yumi and I were halfway up the steps when I looked back and saw Duece turn around to look at me, I showed Yumi where my room was and told him thank you.

"thank you for bringing me in"

"no problem sexy."

Yumi bit his lip and went in for a kiss, I didn't mind, plus I was drunk so I kissed him back but for longer. I pushed him back and got on top of him while kissing him, Yumi pulled my dress from off my ass and started gripping my butt and rubbing it.

I heard footsteps coming up to my room but I didn't care, I continued to kiss Yumi as he rubbed my ass. I heard my bedroom door open which made me stop and turn to look at the door, I saw Duece standing there mad as fuck. I sat up on Yumi and asked Duece what he wanted.

"yes?"

"you for re-"

"what do you want?"

"get up yo"

Duece snatched me off Yumi and pulled my dress down. Yumi got up confused,

"Is this your boyfriend?"

"no-"

"yes I am her boyfriend now get out"

"My fault I didn't know."

Yumi got up and walked out of the house, I tried to walk to the bathroom but Duece grabbed my arm and snatched me back to him.

"you were gonna fuck him? You think that shit is okay?"

"it's not that big of a dealll he was cuteeeee"

"NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL?"

"You're not my boyfriend, so I don't know why you making it so big.."

"I was gonna ask to be your boyfriend soon after I ask you out on a date but you wanna fuck other niggas."

"you acting like I didn't know that you left me here last night to go fuck some bitch"

I laughed at the fact that he thinks I'm that dumb, he's pathetic, he thinks I don't know what he actually does?

"how-.."

"don't worry, it's cool, you just left me the night I told you everything about me just to fuck some bitch but I mean that's cool too I guess."

I snatched my arm from Duece and walked into the bathroom, I began taking my clothes and makeup off getting ready to get in the shower, I walked out into my room to grab my body scrub off my dresser to see Duece laying in my bed with his head in his hands. I wanted to ask him what was wrong but he did what he did.

I walked back into the bathroom and started the shower water, I put on my bonnet and started my music. 5 minutes later I heard my bathroom door open, I snatched my shower door open to see who it was, it was Duece in just a towel. Duece walked up to the shower and dropped the towel and got in.

"what are you doing, get the fuck out."

"Xurii, I think I love you.."

"Duece stop playing with me and move."

He grabbed my legs and lifted me wrapping my legs around him and pinning me on the wall, he started kissing my neck leaving marks. I started to moan softly to his touch, he was so gentle yet so passionate.

"do you want to?"

"y-yes."

Duece turned the shower off and put me down and turned me around, he didn't waste any time, he slowly slipped the tip in. I let out a loud moan, he slowly started thrusting faster and faster. After about 10 minutes of backshots, I already was shaking and moaning a lot. I got on my knees and started giving Duece sloppy head, he pushed my head down making me gag. He threw his head back and groaned while nutting in my mouth.

"swallow it."

"I did"

"Good, now come here"

he made me sit down in the shower and open my legs, he went in stuffing his face in my 😸. His tongue felt so good against my 😸 . I moaned loud and tried to push his head off me, I began to shake again, this time I was cumming. when Duece was done he licked his lips and chuckled a little.

"I hope you think of this moment every time you think of fucking another nigga"

"mmm- okayy"

I was still shaking, Duece helped me clean off, put my clothes on, and lay down. Duece came to lay next to me, he pulled me in close and I laid on his chest. I swear this nigga has a room here and he doesn't even use it.