6.

Duece POV:

i woke up with Xuri in my arms, i love waking up to her. Xurii smelled so good, smelt like warm vanilla, I got up early to go make her some food. I know she like waffles and chicken nuggets so I decided to make her chicken and waffles. i slowly got up so she wouldn't wake up, she looked so cute and peaceful when she sleep.

Xurii POV:

I woke up this morning without Duece with me, I didn't care though just wondered why he wasn't here. i went to the bathroom and did more morning routine. once I was done I decided I was going to post something on insta later on today since I haven't posted in some time. i walked out my room to the smell of my favorite food, chicken and waffles.

"WHO IS COOKINGGGG"

i ran down the steps so fast when I smelt the food, i walked into the kitchen and saw Duece cooking chicken and waffles, but how did he know...

"i made your favorite, chicken and waffles"

he gave me a hug and slightly smiled. i loved chicken and waffles so much, my mother used to always make me this on my birthday, well, before we fell out and i was kicked out.

"thank you so much, i appreciate it."

"no problem, anything for you."

i walked over to the counter and started eating while Duece went back upstairs.

I was full after eating 2 full plates of food. i forgot my phone upstairs so i went to get it, i opened my bedroom door and saw Duece angry holding my phone.

"so you still talk to that nigga?"

"Yumi? i haven't talked to him since yesterday."

"well, he wants to meet up."

Duece threw my phone on the bed and tried to walk out my bedroom, i closed my bedroom door and held my hand on the door nob.

"Go sit down Duece."

"Go call "Yumi" I'm sure he'll make you your favorite food after fucking the shit out of you."

"like i said we haven't talked since last night."

"i don't care Xurii"

he pushed me out the way and left out. i don't get why he was so mad, he never asked me out, he never asked me on a date, no nothing so i don't get why he is mad.

Duece POV:

i was pissed, i really like Xurii but i don't want to get attached and go through another heartbreak. i went back to my trap house but i didn't know what to do so i called Niyah so she can give me some top, i needed something to take my mind off of things.

The phone call:

Niyah: Hey baby, what ya need?

Duece: can you come over now? i kinda need you ifykwim.

Niyah: okay I'm on my way.

the phone call ended:..

after 10 minutes i heard a knock on the door, i answered it and let Niyah come in. i sat on the couch and got ready to get some head. Niyah unbuckled my pants and started giving me some head but... it wasn't the same as Xurii's, i tried to get Xurii out of my mind but her moans and the way she made me feel just couldn't be replaced. once Niyah was done i told her she could ride, i just needed some entertainment at the moment.

after a while i noticed we been going on for hours and i wasn't as amused as usual. i looked down at my phone and saw it was Xurii calling me, my dumb ass answered while still fucking Niyah.