Bad habits

Your pov

"Oi I know your up there!" the echidna shouted.

You stayed silent and just looked down at the echidna, hidden by the leaves.

"Get down from there!" he shouted.

Okay he was just annoying now.

"Never in a million years!" you shouted back.

"Ha I knew you were up there!"

"Sorry I can't hear you I'm up here and your down there!"

"Then how did you just hear me!?"

"Sorry what was that!? I can't hear you!"

"Get down here and hand over the Chaos Emerald!"

"No!"

"Alright that's it!"

You wondered what he was going to do. You thought he might try to climb the tree but then suddenly the tree started to jolt roughly. Looking down grabbing onto the branch you saw the echidna punching the tree. The tree kept on shaking violently as you held on for dear life.

"If he keeps doing that I'm gonna claw his face off!" Lilu shouted.

"Calm down Lilu I'll just shoot water at him in a minute if he keeps up." you said worried that Lilu would remain true to her word.

The jolts then became less fierce and frequent until they stopped altogether soon after you could hear a couple of voices and one sounded very familiar. But you were so high that you couldn't hear what they were saying as they weren't shouting like the echidna. You loosened the grip on the branch trying to hear and then heard someone call your name.

"(Y/N) are you up there!"

"Hey that's-

Then one last sudden jolt caught you off guard making you cut your sentence short you lost your grip and started to fall to the ground. As you fell you heard various voices shouting. But then you felt yourself being caught. Looking at you saviour you instantly smiled.

"We really need to stop meeting up like this." he said chuckling.

Knuckles pov

Damn that stupid (A/T)! How the fuck did she get the Chaos Emerald that Sonic left on Earth!? I ran after her but she seemed quite fast so I dug under ground planning to cut her off. Once I appeared above the ground I tried to get the Emerald off her but then she threw it in the air and that blasted chicken caught it. The over sized bird then teased me and then when I looked back at the girl she was gone. I soon figured out that she climbed up one of the trees. How the fuck did she get up there!

I've got to get that Chaos Emerald back!

"Get down here and hand over the Chaos Emerald!" I demanded

"No!" was her annoying reply.

"Alright that's it!" I say loosing my temper.

I'd had enough if she wasn't going to come down then I'd make her. I couldn't help but grin as I thought of my idea. With only a shred of my strength I started to punch the tree and it shook violently. I could just about hear that blue chicken making a racket, I kept going waiting for the girl to give up but I was disturbed by a familiar voice behind me.

"Hey Knuckles" The voice said.

"Oh hey Sonic." said still punching the tree.

I then gave a look behind me and saw that it was Sonic.

"Sonic!" I said forgetting about the girl.

I marched up to him about to shout at him for letting a random girl get a hold of the Chaos Emerald.