back to day one

Chris pov

Another day at school just amazing the teacher said we would have a surprise in class tomorrow that can mean anything i think to myself.  I get out of bed and goes to the bathroom to get a shower. I lay my head against the shower wall to let the water hit my face to wake me up.

I get out the shower and gets dress , i got to the kitchen to get a glass of water and my stuff for school. When i walked outside i noticed that the house right next to mine had people moving in . I walked to my car and unlocked the door and got in and drove to school.

When i arived to school i got my book bag and walked to class.

15 minutes into class there was a nock on the door. Mrs. Price opens the door the principal steps in with this girl. She so small and so cute . Mrs. Price sat her right next to me i couldn't even speek to her .

The bell ringed to go to second period. Mrs. Price wanted me to stay behide and help the new student to fine her class . I asked her for her name looked at me and said her name was Elizabeth . I said what a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl. She begain to blush. We came to her second period class and we parted are ways . Lunch time came i looked everywhere for her and i couldn't find her at all.

It was at the end of the day i walked out to my car and drove home . I drove by the house were the people had moved in an I notice Elizabeth was sit on a tree swing. I was to nervous to go over there to say hi. So i just went home. The night came i did my home work then i ate.

At the dinner table my parents asked how was school? As usual i said but we did get a new students in class i said. She is so beautiful i said blushing. Whats her name my mom asked. Elizabeth C.... my mom cut me off ooh she's the new neighbor yes... yes.. well is late off to bed you go my mom said.

My mom is a very sweet lady i can talk to her about everything .

I put my dishes in the sink and off to my room i went . When i got to my bed i just layed there thinking about Elizabeth. I can't get her out of my head she just so sweet i hope she is at school tomorrow so i can talk and get to know her better.