back to day two

Chris pov

I've never been so excited to go the school . Elizabeth has been going through my mind all night long she is just so beautiful i've never seen anyone like her before .

I got out of bed and i jumped in the shower. After my shower got dressed and grabbed my bag and my keys and head out to my car . On the way to school i seen Elizabeth walking on the sidewalks . I rolled down the window and aked if she wanted a ride and she said yes. When she got in it was a silent ride to school. We arrived at school and went to are class. As we got in class Mrs. Price wanted to talk to me about Elizabeth . " have you notice something wrong with her" asked Mrs. Price .

No I said back well there is one thing her parents haven't been home with her since they moved here thats all i know. " well you go and check on her tomorrow to see if everything is alright with her for me she just seem really down. Yeah sure i will Mrs.  Price I said. After are talk class was over . I walked with Elizabeth to her second period then we parted are ways. I met up with Elizabeth at lunch and we sat down and talk the whole time. After lunch we got to go home. I asked Elizabeth if she need a ride back to her place and she said no that she was going to walk. I got in my car and drove home. When i got home i went to my room and sleep all night long.