uwated fate page 2

Finally after much time Noah left the room because he'd air dried. And got some clothes on. So i had the towel thankfully. I stepped out and got dressed in a black tank top, denim boot cut jeans, and my favorite black leather boots. After drying my long blonde hair I went to meet Noah at the starbucks down the street. As I was leaving the room I notice the curtains moving. He's obviously gone through the window trying to avoid my roomates. I just sighed and walked out. Noah had been sitting at the usual table we'd been meeting at for the past couple of weeks. He glanced up at me with a terrified look " what did you do to your face?" then began laughing. I hate when he does that it puts me on edge " i saw you and thought that this ugly girl took our table" he was still shaking with laughter. " good come back." I rolled my eyes and sat in the chair across from him. Imediatley he got down to business " what was the premonition?" I took a deep breath and began explaining. He sat silently taking it all in. When I was through with it he just sat there studying me like I was a lab rat. When he finally spoke it was nothing like I'd expected " great that's all you got out of it" it was meant to be a question but soundeed more like a statment. I plastered a fake smile on my face. And got up to head to my school. He was just upset because I can never tell the time of these events. A car past by me in a rush and three more behind that. I rememebered this scene and apparently so did Noah he rushed to grab my hand. We began running towards main street where the cars had headed. His face became contorted like he was thinking of what to do next. Suddenly the cars crashed into another in a t-bone collision. We reached the red car that'd been hit. Noah began pulling at the doors trying to get the child from he backseat out. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*}*}* flashback premonition. ~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

the cars rushed passed us as I stepped to the curb. Noah ran to me pulling my hand along. We watched as the first car collided in to another from the side. Noah got close to the car seeing the woman inside had died on impact. I suddenly became sickened my palms were sweaty and I felt a shake below my feet. The little boy in the back seat looked at me with a terrified expression. And a it felt like seconds when the next car hit. The engine caught fire rapidly. Noah had already let go of my hand running for the car with the little boy but he was too late. as he tried opening the doors they wouldnt budge. the cars engine exploded setting the whole vehicle on fire killing the little boy. The sight was sickening just remembering that face. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* present~~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Noah was pulling at the doors trying to find one unlocked. Everyone around just stared horrified. I began talking to the boy once I found my voice. " honey, sweety open the door." he couldn't hear me. " lift the latch, Please please" I began pleading. He reached up as the next car hit. And the boys car engine caught fire. Noah pushed me aside as I looked at the engine. I began to scream " open the door, PLEASE" my eyes were watering and I couldn't see past the smoke rising from the cars. And I felt a hand push my head down holding it blocking it. I saw a man in his early 20's maybe 21 holding me there. He had light blonde hair, blue eyes. And a jagged scar on his right side jaw line. Then...... The inevitible happened the car blew and glass shot all around me. I started screaming louder blood curdling " NO! NO!" I looked up at the horrific scene and I couldn't see Noah anymore. No my mind flooded with images of him dying. I grabbed my head between my hands screaming and crying. " Noah" seconds passed and the man who saves me dissapeared. " Noah" I dropped to my knees silently shaking. Then I heard coughing following the noise with my eyes I saw Noah laying on the ground black smuges all over his face and a small boy in his arms. Clapping erupted around us and cheers. I just stood there not able to take in the moment. Before I knew it abulances showed to the scene with cop cars and fire engines. Then Noah wrapped his arms around me. " you helped save his life you know?" I just cried into his shirt. " if it weren't for you he wouldn't have unlocked the door." it all sunk in and I felt the need to find the person who saved my life. I let go of Noah and began looking around.then I asked around . " did you see where the man who saved me went?" they all stared at me in confusion. " ma'am there was no man you ducked on your own." that's not possible. I explained his looks but hey were all dumb founded. 20 people and none of them Saw him at all. I looked around and saw him slowly dissapear Into the crowd.