~ Chapter 4 ~

(~A/N I only own what I make. JUST SO NO ONE GETS CONFUSED IN THIS FANFICTION JAFAR WILL BE MAL'S DAD~)
Jay's pov
"Mal come on baby girl wake up!" Dad shouted sitting her up. "Wait are we?" "Yes Jay yes but we'll talk about it another day" Dad told me as he lifted the back of her top and a saw all the whip marks. I ran to the door and saw Ben "BEN IN HERE NOW IT'S MAL!!" I shouted. Ben turned and looked at me before quickly running over. "It's Mal, She was having a panic attack and she collaped down on the bed"I said as we quickly walked in. "Hey you woke up lets get you home" I said seeing Mal hug dad

Mal's pov
Ben went to pick me up but I shuffled away from him and cuddled into Jafar. "My back hurts" I said as Jafar helped me stand up. "That because you got whipped because you decided you fight back when you told us all to coparate" Jay told me as Dr.Facilier, EQ and Cruella walked in. "Right they are all sorted out let's get you three in the limo" I held Ben and Jay's hand as the helped me walk back outside. Tears flowed down my face as I wanted to scream out in agony. "Mal can I pick you up? I know i'll hurt you even more but you need to be rushed to the hospital"Ben asked and told me. I nodded so he scooped me up to hold me and ran to the limo. Once all of us Vks was in the limo we set off. "Chip I need to to make a detour and go to the roay hospital please and fast I give you permison to speed. Can you give your mum a ring and tell her to imform myparents that we are rushing to the royal hospial" Ben shouted through to him. "Be- ah Ben" "Why didn't you tell me it was this bad when we was talking babe?" Ben asked me. "Because I needed to be the strong one Ben, The one who never gives up or give into anyone" "Sometimes you need to admit that you need help. Sometimes it's good to be the weak one." I shake my head not on the isle Ben. Being weak on the isle is very close to a death sentence" I tell him looking at Dizzy and Ceila as they sleep. "King Ben we are here!" Chip shouted through to us. Ben scooped me back up and ran me inside. "Ben please stop it's hurting me!" I scream out crying. Ben puts me on the chair before talking to the receptionist. I leaned into Jay crying. "I can't deal with this no more" "I know it's all be sorted soon I promise." Jay told me. "Come on Mal we have a room" Ben told me helping me stand up. We walked into the room and I laid down on the bed with my back upwards. "Lady Mal can I use a needle to numb your back?" "Yes just do what ever you need to do. I don't care anymore" I cried into the pillow. Ben held my hand stroking it. After a while when they said they was touching my back they started the heal process.