You

I'm going to make a fable, because I don't really like how helpless the other female fables are.

ok, So basically ur a werewolf like bigby, hol up-

That's what u look like in ur true form, but u also have the ability to turn human at will. also imagine that exact wolf, but with bright blue eyes. so anyway, your story is that you were donkeyskin's/Faith's father's pet wolf, and you were happy until his wife died, then he started abusing you to satiate his urges for his daughter, raping and abusing you, and keeping you malnourished. you almost never had an opportunity to escape his kingdom and castle, but once an opportunity arose, you took it with no hesitation. you were separated from your pack at birth, and bought by the king. you were in his care for 2 months.

when you escaped, you ran into the snowy woods with no objective in mind, but getting far away from there. you then spent the rest of the day looking for some sort of food source, but every time you found prey, you weren't fast or strong enough to capture it, being you were extremely malnourished and the runt of your litter. you very also VERY tiny. at night, on the verge of death, there was a bear trying to eat you. you laid down, and gave up. you didn't have enough energy to fight back. you closed your eyes, and waited for death. but it never came. you confusedly opened your eyes, to catch just a glimpse on what was happening. you saw and heard a young runt, about the same age as you, barking and growling at the bear. for someone so tiny, he had a lot of bite in him. he ran towards the bear, and chomped it's achilles tendon off, disabling the bear. a loud roar came from the bear, as the small wolf ran away, towards you. his tiny voice was whining and howling, for someone. a large white furred female wolf, possibly his mother, came to him, and licked him, to try and soothe him. he looked at his mom, and whined, looking back at your dying figure. she slowly walked towards you, as you cried. she whined in response to show sympathy, and picked you up by your puppy neck fat. she looked at the dying bear, and nodded at the other young wolf praising him. he wagged his tail, and looked down shyly. 

the last thing you remember before knocking out, is being cuddled in a warm embrace of other puppies with brown/black fur.

-------------------------------------------------------

anyway u were saved by bigby, and you spent your life with him and his family, and you dedicated your life to protecting them. but when bigby was killed by the woodsman, you killed the woodsman and everyone who tried to kill you, then killed yourself. 

now, you work in a mundy corporation as a ceo and owner of a large name brand company. (imagine name brands, i.e. gucci, louis vuitton, balenciaga, etc.) you're well known and respected.  Then you started singing, and playing music. You then became famous for that. initially you were working in the mundy world undercover, but you fell in love with the mundy way of living, and quit your job as detective.

your story will start in new york, at a concert you are performing at. I hope you enjoy this book!