Chapter 2: Tangled

The scene starts within the forest as it slowly zooms in on a wanted dead or alive poster.

???: (narrating) This is the story of how I died

"Well that's one way to start a movie," Sero says, grabbing a fist full of popcorn he made.

"Who is narrating this, the voice is not like the original," Jirou points out

"Let's watch and find out," Kaminari responds

???: Don't worry, this is actually a very fun story. And the truth is, it isn't even mine.

The movie zooms in on the wanted poster, but the name of the person that is wanted is Izuku Midoriya.

"Young Midoriya/Midoriya/Deku/Deku-Kun???!!!"

"Midoriya, becoming a criminal is very unbecoming of a hero, have you not learned when you became a vigilante! " Iida lectures.

"Iida... " Todoroki and Midoriya deadpan.

Iida realizes the irony of his words.

"Sorry... '' Iida says, guilty.

"But why the heck would Deku be a criminal here, and the guy on the poster doesn't even look like him," Bakugou adds.

"He does look familiar, but I can't put my finger on it... " Aizawa whispers.

"So this multiverse has us in it, interesting," Midoriya ponders.

Midoriya: This is the story of a girl named Eri.

"Eri!!!" Everyone exclaims in surprise.

"Me?" Eri asks, confused.

"Wow Eri, this movie is about you, " Midoriya says happily.

"Yay!" Eri cheers.

They both smile which lights up the rooms.

"So bright!" Everyone thinks, trying to shield their eyes.

Midoriya: And it starts with the sun. Now, once upon a time, a single drop of sunlight fell from the heavens.

The scene shows a drop of the sun falling to Earth and landing near a shore.

Midoriya: And from this small drop of sun, grew a magic, golden, flower.

The earth where the droplet landed glows and from it, a beautiful lily sprouts

Midoriya: It had the ability to heal the sick, and injured.

An old lady sees the flower and rushes forth towards it.

"Amazing, with that kind of power, a lot of lives could be saved!" Midoriya exclaims.

"But who is that old lady?" Todoroki asks.

"Let's wait and find out," Tsu says.

Midoriya: Oh, you see that old woman, over there? You might want to remember her. She's kind of important.

The scene then changes to an island where a kingdom is shown being built through a timelapse.

Midoriya: Well, centuries passed and a hop skip and a boat ride away there grew a kingdom. The kingdom was ruled by a beloved King and Queen. Shows a painting with King Aizawa and Queen Emi.

"Sensei?!" The students yelled in shock.

"Hey Sho, you and Emi are both in this movie!" Mic says pointing at the screen.