Chapter 5: All Women Are Queens

(The votes are in. The movie with the most votes is Mulan. Get that respect women juice ready.)

After watching the Big Hero 6 movie, Class 2-A has been on edge. They knew that hero work was dangerous, but the fear of losing each other loomed over them. Whenever they did team or rescue exercises, they would try to protect each other more and complete the objective at the same time. 

Eri and Kouta would occasionally join the exercises, practicing their quirks and their practicality. Eri would try her best to heal everyone under Recovery Girl’s guidance and Kouta would try to increase the pressure of his water sprays to cut through rubble. Aizawa looked over the USJ and saw his students starting to become exhausted.

“That’s enough training for today,” Aizawa announces.

“We can *cough* keep going,” Kaminari says, out of breath.

“Yes Sensei, we must push past our limits if we want to be exceptional heroes,” Iida adds, kneeling on the ground.

“No, you are all clearly exhausted. I granted you permission to use the USJ to train on the weekend but you all need rest,” Aizawa argues.

“But Sensei-” Midoriya says, but is cut off by Aizawa.

“Especially you Problem Child. You nearly broke your bones today by going way over your limit. You need to rest,” Aizawa declares, getting in Midoriya’s face.

“Yes Sensei…” Midoriya reluctantly agrees.

“Good, now head back to the dorms. I want to see what the next movie for movie night is,” Aizawa says walking away.

“Movie night!” Sero shouts.

“Almost forgot about that!” Mina exclaims.

“Well, we all have been training harder lately, so I guess a little break is in order,” Yaoyorozu says, Todoroki helping her off the ground.

“Right,” Todoroki agrees.

“Mei and Melissa have permission to join us. Uraraka, can you get them please?” Midoriya asks.

“Okay!” Uraraka listens and walks to the Support Course dorms.

Mei, Melissa, and Uraraka have been on good terms ever since they revealed that they all have romantic feelings for Midoriya. Melissa and Uraraka typically wait for the right time to flirt with him and it seems to be working. However, Mei being Mei, just flirts whenever and in her own way. Just yesterday, Melissa and Uraraka had to stop Mei from building a “baby” that can pull Midoriya to her wherever he is.

“My bet is still on Mei,” Shinsou whispers.

“No, Round Face is definitely going to win,” Bakugou whispered back, Iida in the back holding an Izuocha flag.

Sparks fly between the two as they glare at each other, while All Might and David feel a disturbance in the force.

“Daddy?” Eri called out.

“Yes Snowflake?” Midoriya crouches down to her level.

“Kouta-nii is still training over there,” Eri says, pointing towards Kouta who is on the verge of collapsing.

“I’ll go get him,” Midoriya sighs.

“While the nerd is going to get his brat, let's head back my little niece,” Bakugou says, ruffling up Eri’s hair.

“Okay!” Eri says, smiling.

“Dear gosh, that smile is too bright,” Jirou says, covering her eyes.