info

So heya this book is striker x blitzo
These two characters do not belong to me they belong to a channel called vivziepop.
Now blitzo is an imp he owns the business call I.M.P murderer professional,blitzo have two co-worker's and an adopted daughter,he dates a royal demon called stolas,blitzo only dates him for the book and haves feelings for him but stolas only use him when ever he's horny and thirsty for f* fun which blitz does not feel comfortable.
Blitzo hates that fact that stolas always bothers him,blitzo only wants space and to be respected till the day he met this man call striker,striker gave space and respect to blitzo which blitzo felt his heart warm around him.but this is different this story its when blitzo and striker meets again if you want to know go and watch the harvest moon festival from Vivziepop helluva boss.
Now on to the characters that will participate
Millie-(co-worker,married with moxxie)
Moxxie-(co-worker,married with millie)
Loona-(not married)
Striker-(not married,crush blitzo)
Blitzo-(boss,not married,crush striker)
Stolas-(married,no crush,royal,bleh)
Now warning:
No smut
No 18+
Before you watch the helluva boss make sure your older than 13 or more im warning you cause helluva boss ain't a friendly child show will it only shows a bit of a 16+ but is your under 13 you can't watch helluva boss.

Kisses will be included
Idk maybe self harm,angst idk
Cursing will be in this.