chp 2

The night was long but fun, striker was teasing moxxie while Blitz,Loonie,and
millie were laughing, moxxie left the room and slam the door.

Blitzo POV:
I was on my office doing paper works till my phone was buzzing, I grabbed my phone from my pocket to see who it was, it was stolas this horny lil bi-ach, I answer the call to hear his horny begging,

"Alright you better have a good damn f(quack)cking reason why you called"-B
"Oh~ I just want some fun blitzy~"- S
"Go f(quack)ck yourself"- B
"Oh c'mon~ I'm bored and I want you to f(quack) me and shove that d(quack) on my a(quack) and I want to suck that d(quack) and i-)

3rd person pov:
Blitzo hang up the phone call and breaks it in half,smash it,burn it till it was dust, blitzo sat down piss and upset till striker came in "well thats hard to hear" striker added blitzo look up at him and look back down "do you realize he using you as some f(quack) toy" striker added again, striker left the room, as blitzo stood there thinking about what striker said 'is he really telling the truth' blitzo thought 'only one way to find out...' blitzo got up and pack a few extra clothes and walk out loonie was there waiting for him in the car, blitzo got in the car and told loonie to take him to stolas.
Once blitzo arrive he got off the car and walked in, he walked down the long halls to the bedroom he open slowly only to see stolas ready blitz changed and sigh.

"Oh god that was FUN~" said stolas
Blitzo was lost by what striker said,he sigh "....stolas" "yes Blitzy" "what.....what do you think of me"
Blitzo ask "oh~ Blitzy i think your hot and fun to f(quack)" stolas said Blitzo look at him "really do i look like a f(quack) toy to you" "bl-" "JUST BECAUSE I F(QUACK) YOU FOR A BOOK DOES NOT MEAN I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU" Blitzo yelled stolas stood silent stolas didn't know he had feelings for him, and all stolas thought about blitzo was just a f(quack) toy "Blitz i....I sorry" "well a 'sorry' doesn't fix a broken heart stolas....were over" a few tears escape blitzo eyes Blitz felt heart broken, blitzo pack his stuff and left stand there stolas shock, blitzo ran down the streets to his imp company, he slammed the door and ran crying to his bedroom, everyone look shock to see him crying even loonie was shock except striker,striker knew what caused it all.

Alright srry if the story short but I ran out of ideas.