chp 1

3rd person pov:
Wow another day of sitting in the office surrounded by darkness and only seeing the out side red moon.
A dead silence surrounding blitzo his face with a frown,blitzo had stop messing around and stop making jokes he just became a empty, moxxie and millie had noticed this aditude and ask if blitz was okay blitz nodded and his only words would [im fine guys] or is he.
After the incident blitzo can't stop thinking of striker hes always on blitzo mind,he did know he was inlove with striker but was scared of betraying his company and being rejected.

Blitzo pov:
Wow just wow another day sitting on my office not even planning on stuff just staring at my feets, I didn't know what wrong with me the day striker left I just felt empty.
Every damn time I wake up the first thing In my mind is striker striker STRIKER he just made me feel happy,loved,.......like home his eyes glowing beautiful his voice tone deep and romantic.
I don't know what wrong with me.
I sigh (knock) i heard someone knock on the door "come in" the door and there was moxxie "what is it moxxsoxx" as I always called him he entered the room trembling in fear "w-we have a v-v-visitor s-sir" I was confused on why moxx was scared "may they come in" I ask moxx nodded and open the door but the visitor was none other than "STRIKER" I yelled striker stepped in with one wide smirk moxx left the room to finish his work "WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE.." I yelled "ow,thats not a nice way to greet a old friend" striker said as he took a step closer "we aren't FRIENDS and you know what you did" I said with a piss voice not even feeling welcome to see striker "what do you even want" I said "well i wanted hmmmm to join your IMP company" "escuse me WHAT" "I want to join the IMP company" I burst to laughing "you heheh think I would trust you for what happened no" "no but c'mon give me a second chan-" "fine striker but in one condition" striker step closer till he reach my desk "hm" is all striker said "you will not target anyone here got it" he nodded and sat on a chair near by I stood up and went out from my office "guys guys I have news to say" the crew look at me "striker will be working here" I said "WHAT" moxxie yelled out with anger "yeah you heard my big baby striker will be working here so be in your best behavior" "FINE BUT IF HE DOES SOMETHING TO ME AND MY WIFE I WILL QUIT" moxxie yelled again I sigh Lonnie just nodded as millie didn't like the idea but nodded.