21

Kendall and I were in shock. I don't understand how this is a good surprise. They will be leaving us!

Kendall and I silently talked until they said "peace" and ended the video.

"So aren't you guys excited?" Ethan clapped his hands after shutting the camera off.

"Not really." Kendall said.

"What if I told you that you guys were coming with us?" Grayson said hugging me.

"Are you serious?!" I yelled.

"Why would I seperate myself from you?" he asked.

"True." I laughed.

"When are we leaving?" I asked.

"Friday." he smiled.

"But it's Wednesday!" I yelled.

"Then you better get packing." Ethan answered for Grayson.

"Okay, Kendall! Let's go!" I laughed and grabbed Kendall's wrist.

"Bye babe." I said and kissed Grayson before I left and he squeezed my butt and winked at me.

"You're so immature." I laughed and ran up the stairs followed by Kendall.

Kendall and I walked to my house and I talked to my mom and she seemed to be fine with it but she wanted me to call her everyday and blah blah blah. Thank god she isn't strict.

I went to the basement and got out a suitcase and Kendall began helping me pack. I grabbed some pink sweats and sweatshirts, and t-shirts. I actually have no idea where we will be going, so I'm bringing diffrent clothes for different climates. It all feels so rushed though. All I know is that our first stop is Newark, NJ, and the tour is on the Digi Bus.

A few hours later, everything for myself was packed and I would help Kendall tomorrow since it was already getting late. Kendall is sleeping over tonight.

•Friday•

"Are you ready, guys?" Ethan asked us as we put our suitcases in the bus.

"Yes!" Kendall cheered.

I laughed at Kendall's exitement and got on the bus.

It was narrow at first with about 6 beds. 3 on one side on top of eachother and 3 on the other side. Then theres like a little seating area and a bathroom in the back.

There were two guys on the bus before us and they seemed to be brothers because they looked alike.

"Aye, It's the famous Kendall and Adrian!" the younger one came and squeezed me into a tight hug and then went tp hug Kendall.

"Uh...Hi?" I laughed.

He then started to fake cry and turned to the boys.

"I listen to you guys talk about them all day but you haven't told them about me! They look confused as fuck, man!" he sobbed.

"Awe, It's okay, baby." Grayson said hugging him.

"Bromance." I whispered to Kendall which caused her to laugh.

"We're sorry, Jake." Ethan said patting his back.

A few moments later, Jake seemed to get over his little breakdown and we all got to know eachother and the Paul brothers.

"First stop is tomorrow morning in Newark!" the driver announced.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

im gonna do the q&a right after I eat so heres your last chance to ask me anything! :)

ly guys