Day 20

June 2, 2021

Wassup? Tomorrow is the last day of school, but I guess it won't be that different. I mean, I have been in quarantine, doing online school, for the past year. This began on March 16, 2020. That's 443 days ago. The only difference will be that I don't have to wake up early just to sit at a computer for 8 hours.

And despite it being called summer break (keyword: break) they decide to give us summer homework. This will usually consist of:

1. A math packet with over 100 questions. You have to show your work for all the problems and get all the answers correct. This will be your first math grade of next year.

2. An assigned book. Since I am going into 8th grade, I'll have to read a book about Malala Yousafzai.

3. Summer bingo. You'll have to complete educational stuff during the summer until you get a full line on the bingo sheet. What you actually have to do varies.

I guess I can do the summer bingo thing, but that math packet? Fuck no, I ain't in the mood to do that much math over the summer. I don't mind reading books as long as they are interesting.

I know I usually put news in here, but this is also called a "diary". So I guess I can put this stuff in here. But if you actually came here for news, then, uhhhhhhh... Biden said that January 20, 2021 was 15 months ago. He did something else, the video attached at the beginning of this chapter will tell you.

~Quite Literally 20 Days Later, At 12:25 AM~

June 22, 2021

A lot has happened, but because I am lazy, I haven't done any writing on it. And the thing is, I know that things have happened, I just don't remember exactly what happened. 

So, there was the G7 meeting. For those of you who don't know what the G7 is, it's a group of 7 countries. Those countries being:

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

The Republic of France

The United States of America

The Dominion of Canada

The Republic of Italy

The State of Japan

The Federal Republic of Germany

They had a meeting in Cornwall (which is in the UK). Did anything interesting happen at that meeting? Well... if you count Joe Biden really wanting to meet Boris Johnson's wife interesting, then sure. But other than Joe Biden being Joe Biden, nothing interesting really happened.

And then Joe Biden went to NATO gathering. I don't think anything interesting happened.

Then Joe Biden met with Vladimir Putin. Yes, the president of the United States met with the president of Russia. So how'd it go? Based on what I watched, Biden looked eager to be in Geneva, and Putin looked like he wanted nothing more than to get out of there. It was awkward. 

According to the Gun Violence Archive, there have been 297 mass shootings in the United States so far, so there's that. Honestly, not surprised. This is America, after all!

Democrats and Republicans hate each other more than ever nowadays. Go to any news video on YouTube that is about American politics, comment your political views, and watch the Civil War unfold in the replies. They can't agree on anything anymore.

That's all I got for now. Plus, I'm tired as fuck, so I'm gonna go to sleep.

Until next time, peace!