OMG ITS PEWDIEPIE!

I came out of my flashback with a start as Lucy jumped on me. she is my five year old friend and we have been friends since she arrived here. she looked at me with her crystal blue eyes and said "Come on its time to go downstairs!" i took her into my arms and ran downstairs. i placed her at the front of the line as she was youngest and i took my place at the end of the line. the couples came filing in i sighed and sat down, turning on a pewdiepie video. i got so engrossed i didn't notice a couple in-front of me watching the video too. i gasped and slid my headphones onto my neck, holding my phone in my hand. i breathed a deep breath and looked up with a big smile on my face. "Hey there my name is Jessica and im 16 years old" i said in one breath. i looked up at the couple and realized it was pewdiepie and cutiepiemarzia!!!! 

i squealed and said "one second please!" and i ran out of the hall. i screamed into a pillow off the couch and took some deep breaths. i walked back in and stood back in front of pewdiepie and marzia. i waved and smiled widely. We talked for ages until the bell went. i waved goodbye and started to walk up to my room. i giggled and ran into marias room. Maria was the bully of the orphanage and because i am so little for my age she always pushed me around and treated me like a ragdoll. i ran into her room and giggled as i threw all her stuff around. i was rummaging through her stuf wen i found her diary. i ripped pages out and used her pink tack and put a page of her diary on everyone's doors. just as i stuck the last page on a door she grabbed me from behind and yanked my hair back and dragged me back to the mistresses room. she pushed me into a chair and snarled "WHAT THE Fudge DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?!?!" "n.n.n.n..nothing!" i whimpered. she dragged me from the chair and pushed me up against the balcony railings. "don't do this please!" i screamed as she started pushing against the weak railings. i heard a snap and then everything went in slow motion. i screamed and heard pewdiepie scream my name then nothing.........