.・゜-: ✧ :-➵𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

'D*mn, I'm getting cold feet but today on, I'm also a member of the Black bulls' Asta stepped forward 'As they said, first impression last forever'

"MY NAME IS ASTA, I'M FROM THE VILLAGE OF HAGE. AS OF TODAY, I'M ALSO A MEMBER OF THE BLACK BULLS!! I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU ALL!!!" Asta introduce himself but no one seems to notice

"That pudding you hid was delish!" "I can remember doing a shot challenge with some guy at the bar, but after that..." "And that'll be your final meal!" "Om nom nom nom" "Would you guys give it a rest!? How are you going to repay my sister is she hears you jack*ss!!!"

'They didn't hear a word!!'

Something heading towards y/n and Asta in full speed then blows up, Sending Asta flying while y/n run from it "REVENGE FOR MY PUDDING!!" "Ah ha ha ha ha!"

"Would you shut up already?! You're making my headache worst!!" "You shut up you stupid wasted woman!" "What'd you say you virgin roughneck!" "I AM NOT A VIRGIN!" "If you look away like that, you're going to die" "Om nom nom nom" "In the name of my sister who is my goddess, I'm going to kill you all!"

y/n sweatdropped at the scene while trying to dodge whatever that coming to her "you guys..." Yami focused to the mana on his hand

"STOP DESTROYING THE PLACE!!"

Yami punch the wall behind him 'you're just as bad!!!' Asta and y/n scream in their head, suddenly the members calmed down and ran to Yami

"YAMI!! I BELIEVE YOUR WORK WAS DONE AS WONDERFUL AS EVER!!!" "Cap have some of this, it's delicious!" "Welcome back captain!" "Captain, if I may have a word with you" "Yami! Was there someone out there who tried to talk smack to you? If there was, I'll go kill then now!" "Cap you're going to have to fight me today!" "Ignore these babies and come have a drink with me" "Cap, cap! You've got to try this!!" "I can't take it anymore.... Can I go see my my sister?"

"Is that right? You guys really like me don't you? That's great but..." Yami laughed "Shut the hell up!!" Yami said as the members quickly sit down in front of him "we're sorry" All the members apologize

"This two shrimp is our newest members, show them the ripes without actually killing them" The black bulls captain pointed to Asta and y/n "MY NAME IS ASTA, I'M FROM THE VILLAGE OF HAGE. AS OF TODAY, I'M ALSO A MEMBER OF BLACK BULLS!! I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU ALL!! This makes me the 2nd time"

"I'm y/n, Same like Asta, I'm from the village of hage. Hope we can get along senpai!" y/n said while radiating her warm aura 'AN ANGEL!!!' All people except Gauche and Yami thought

"There are others who belong to our group. Some are on missions, some are on vacation and some just don't feel like showing up, well try to get along with them all" Yami explain "yeah! I'll get along with everyone!"