BEEHIVE#PRANBIR6

PLOT : RHEA AND RANBIR'S MARRIAGE. RHEA ASKED PRACHI TO LEAVE THE HOUSE. TANU DRAMA SOLVED.

Prachi's P.O.V.

I went near the cupboard took out the photos our memories . I smiled a little seeing the smile on his face. I kept them inside my bag and zipped it. I hid the bag under the bed. Today , I will go leaving my papa , my maa, my .. not mine he is going to be someone else's in few minutes . I wish i have never fallen in love . I wish i never came delhi. I wish i have never met him. I wish he never made me smile.
Knock..knock..knock..
I wiped my tears and opened the door.
"Prachi tu ab tak tyaar nhi hui.. teri behan ki shaadi hain kuch der mein aur tu.." She stopped as i engulfed her in a hug.
"Prachi kya hua ..kuch hua kya ."
She asked.
I broke the hug.
"Kuch nhi bas man kiya toh gale laga liya. Itne dino se itna kuch ho raha tha. Ab sab Khush raheinge " I said blinking my eyes numerous times to control my tears.
"Tu thik--" I cut off her in middle.
"See I am absolutely fine" Signing her from head to toe. " Ab aap jao mujhe tyaar hona " I said pushing her outside.
I closed the door and feel on my knees. After sometime I stood up and wiped my tears and got ready. I got ready wearing a maroon colour off shoulder dress.

 I got ready wearing a maroon colour off shoulder dress

I went downstairs plastering a fake smile. It's really hard to hide your inner pain from the people who know you more than yourself. Ranbir is one of them. It really hard to hide my emotions from me , to make him angry , to congratulate him to stay happy with someone else. I eyes fall on ranbir who was standing near Rhea on the stage. Everyone is congratulating them for their future. I was standing there when mitali chachi came near me.
"Aree prachi !! Tum yahan kyu kahadi hoon tumhe toh rhea ke saath hona Chahiye apni behan ke saath " I nodded her.
Behan!!
I want to cry over my fate. My sister think my snatching her happiness.
I went on the stage. I hugged Rhea .
"Congratulations " I whispered.
"I hope tum humari deal nhi bhuli hogi " She said .
I broke the hug and nodded at her.
I moved towards Ranbir . He was looking at me intensely. Like he is saying me to just confess my love and he will fight with the whole world .
I took a deep breath and hugged him for the one last time.
"Be happy " I whispered breaking the hug.

I moved back from the stage and ran to the washroom to hide my tears . After sometime , i came back Washing my face . Maa gave rhea the garland that she has to make Ranbir wear. She instantly made him wear. Everyone clapped. It's time for Ranbir to make Rhea wear the garland. Pallavi aunty gave him the garland. He took it. He is moved his gaze in crowd. Finally , his gaze stopped at me. He is looking at ne intensely , requesting me through his eyes to stop this wedding. But i can't . I am tied .
Pallavi aunty signed him to make rhea wear the garland. He finally made rhea wear the garland with hesitation but his eyes are still fixed on me. Everyone clapped. Confetti blasted. Soon they were surrounded by people. I took steps back and ran to my room. I took out my bag and went outside from the backdoor. As everyone was busy with the marriage no one noticed me. I had already booked a cab that was waiting for me outside. I sat inside it and asked the driver to drop me at the airport. I laid my head on the seat allowing the tears to flow . I opened my phone gallery and caressed his picture , the moments spent with him. I switched off my phone and kept it back in my purse.
The driver switched on the radio.