Beehive#PRANBIR

Hii people!! It's been really since i have updated any of my books. So here is a one shot as a compensation for all my Pranbir fan followers. 

                                                     Published on : 19.04.2023

Prachi's P.O.V. 

''Prachi beta Rhea ab tak tayaar hui ki nhi " I turned as i heard aunty's voice. 

''Aunty Rhea almost ready just final touch up rhe rha hain '' I replied to her politely.

''Yeh ladki bhi na aaj iska reception hain.. beta ise kaho ki apna yeh shringaar thoda jaldi guest aa chuke hain "I nodded my head. Aunty started to move forward when uncle called her.

''Yeh baap bete dono ne meri naak mein daam karke rakha hain.. Prachi beta please yeh suit Ranbir ko dedo voh apne room mein hain .. voh subah se idhar udhar dood laga rha hain aur use khudka hosh nhi '' Aunty handed me over the bag and went from there as uncle shouted for her again. 

I stood there for two minutes contemplating whether to go into his room or not . Having no choice her feet moved the his room. 

Reaching his room She took a deep breathe and knocked the door but no answer came . She knocked on the door again this time a little louder still no answer came. She twisted the knob , she peeped inside for any human . Finding no one she thought '' Ek kaam karti hoon jaldi suit rkhe ke bhaag aati hoon .''

She pushed open the door and was welcomed by the smell of brewed coffee and a musky scent. The room smelled like him. 

She quickly moved towards the couch near to the bed to keep the bag. As soon as she turned to move away , She heard the an another door opening . 

Here come the almighty Mr. Kohli walking in a black colour shirt and black trousers.

''Accha hua mummy aap aa gyi '' He still hadn't looked at her as he was still busy with his cufflinks.

'' Mummy aap mein yeh alag si smell kesi aa rhi hain ..coconut aur'' His sentence was left in middle as he found her standing in front of him.

Wrapped in long sleeve yellow blouse with a flared yellow lehenga along with a net duppata pinned on her shoulders. Her hairs were left open descending down till her hips. 

''Aap?'' He asked .

''Vo aunty ne aapka suit dene ke liye bheja tha voh mene yahan rakh diya '' She replied to him. 

They both stood there for next few minutes gazing into each others eyes. Black orbs VS Coffee brown orbs .

The eyelock was broken as a knock reasoned inside the room.They both looked towards the door . Their hearts twisted in distaste.

''Aree prachi tum ranbir mein kya kar rahi ho? '' Niya asked Prachi with annoyance visible in her tone. 

''Vo aunty ne mujhe ranbir ka suit dene ko kaha tha vahi dene aai thi .'' It was not hidden from Prachi that niya didn't liked her.

''Prachi tum humari mehman ho tum na yeh sab kaam mat kiya karo servants hain na voh kar denge ..chalo ab tune suit de diya toh jao tum bahar function enjoy karo '' Prachi nodded at her and left the room looking last time at him. 

''Kya tha yeh sab ?'' Ranbir asked niya as soon as Prachi left . 

Niya is his father's best friends daughter . He just tolerate her for his father's sake.

Niya just shrugged and moved towards the couch and took out the suit from the bag.Taking the suit she moved towards him.

''Let me help you''Holding the suit she said.