Smut (part 2)

"Fuck who?" I said because i literally railed the shit out of my dad like 5 minutes ago. What a horny motherfucker.

"Rail me like you did 5 minutes ago. I need you child." he said

"WHAT THE FUCK *insert simon's dad's name here*" my mom yelled. "WHY ARE YOU STILL STANDING THERE COME JOIN US"

my daddy also joined mami and me. Now i know why am i so ugly.This is the cheapest sex i have ever seen.

My daddy decided to fuck me first.

"give me a head fucker" he said to me. i obviously didn't say no.

I took his large wiggly thang to my mouth. Started licking it and imagined it was a lollipop. Cardi B was right when she said 'lick it like a lollipop'

My wiggly thang was in my mom LOL.I felt a slap to my ass and I can tell that my cake started to turn purple.

My daddy was so hot why did i never fucked him till today?
My dad took his wiggly thang out and my mom and dad started fcking. I didn't know what the fuck was happening they literally begged to me to fuck them both.

"what the fuck mamacita and papi?"

"what happened" they both said.

i was kinda bored of fcking people so i said "whatever" than left the room.

I could hear them moaning for like 6 hours after I left.