Chapter I

Being at my legal age is difficult as expected because I had to study at a different collage which is in manila. I have never thought that this will come to me but I'm starting to question my whole existence.

Sigh... 

It's because I had a lot of problems to meddle with. First is that I'm not used in being independent it is like I need to have someone who can be with me 24/7.

Second my budget money, Gosh! I don't know how to save money just the thought of having a lot of money makes my brain corrupted because all I see that's yummy or interesting to me is like buying a lemon every d*mn time.

Third is I'm super bad at directions so the thought of going there alone is like getting in a deep water.

My fourth problem and the least serious one is that I don't know how to commute like in LRT, taxi, bus, jeep, etc. Men it's like I'm in depth and I forgot to mention I'm not really good at dealing with vehicles I get dizzy and puke whenever I'm in a presence of the vehicle.

Lastly and my biggest problem is I haven't had the faintest idea on how to talk and deal with people.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Welp!

Tomorrow I would go to Manila to get myself familiar with the surrounding since I'm going to study there for collage and after a week school will start there, so I'm a bit nervous and at the same time excited for the trip. I figure that at least I should deal with my problems before it gets embarrassing for me cause you know I don't have any clue on how to make friends.

I'm packing my clothes and other things that I need to survive in collage now and my mother is helping me so at least I won't forget a thing that I need.

"Are you going to be okay there sweety?" my mom ask as if she know that I don't have skills in talking to a human body

"Yeah I'll be fine since I had Larissa with me" I said referring to my best friend Larissa Dela Cruz 

She keeps on saying that we should go on the same university. Gosh that can be such a hassle, that's why she will follow me in manila because I just got a scholarship there and we would live in the same apartment. Well I guess my first problem is solve.

"Okay sweety if you say so, just remember that if you had problems I'm one call away and if you need money just tell me and I'll send some right away" my mom said spoiling me specially since I'm an only child

"Mom don't spoil me! How can I live independently if you keep that up? I know this is the first time that I'll live separately to you but I can handle it besides I had Larissa by my side" I dramatically said as I pack my clothes in my suit case

"Just always remember to be kind to others you don't wanna be on their bad side right? And just be safe that's all I ask nothing more nothing less" my mom said and stand up to get something and I don't specifically know what it is

(●'◡'●) Yay!... I finished packing my luggage for tomorrow

I walk to my bathroom to take a hot shower and later on relax for a bit. 

Sigh... tomorrow is gonna be a long and tiring journey.

Maybe I should start considering on having a boyfriend so I wouldn't burden myself in doing these things since they can do it for me. But nah just kidding, I don't like having relationships and beside who would want to date a smart, lazy, stubborn, and spoiled brat girl like me. Well even if I had a good face I don't considered having a boyfriend that's why I literally made myself ugly not just inside but outside too. 

I'm kind of a mean girl.

Though I already changed...

After I finished taking my shower I changed to my pajamas and went down stairs to eat dinner. I didn't have skin routines so I just normally sleep or eat after I take a bath at night. I sat down at our dinning table and in front of me is my father reading a newspaper while my mom is beside him waiting for the maids to serve the food.