Chapter V

~\(≧▽≦)/~ Yah its Monday! 

But clearly that is a sarcastic tone. This the one word that I despite the most. Why? It's because this the day that I would die of nervousness.

As I walk inside the classroom, I can see a lot of people sitting in a group and chatting to each other. Well as an introvert person I sat at the back right corner of the room beside the windows.

Sigh! This is what hell feels like. Since Larissa isn't with me, we don't have the same ambition. I had to deal with this thing alone.

"I am Mari" I said when I introduced myself and quickly sat down

"Hey" a person beside me said

I look at her to gesture that I'm listening to her.

"I'm Aiya, what's yours?" She said not getting the part 'what's yours?'

"Huh?" I said

"Dummy," she said in lower voice because the prof in front are discussing about the school rules and regulations "I mean what's your name?"

"Oh, I get it... Mari" I said and shakes her hand

"Do you want to survive college?" She ask

"Of course I do"

"Then let's be friends so we both won't be lonely" after she said that I focused on the prof talking in front about school things

As I go to the cafeteria with Aiya, I was in awe because it was so big and foods are so tasty just by looking at it.

We sat in the table in the corner of the glass window after we got our foods.

"So, I notice that you dress differently from others so must be from other place?" She ask

"Yep" I said in confirmation and bite my burger

"Where?"

"Oriental Mindoro"

"I never been there before, what does that place look like?"

"Do you perhaps want to go there?" I reply with a question

"I want to, but my parents won't let me" she said in a bitter tone "Anyways why did you decided to study here?" She asked

"Well enough with questioning me" I said getting annoyed "What about you, why did you make friends with a people like me? I mean no offense its just that I'm a shy type person, ugly, and I don't like talking that much" I said and eat my fries while I dipped it in a sundae

"Its just that I don't want to be friends with people who will stab you in the back, you seems to be the kind of people who don't judge things easily and besides you need a friend to be with, since your alone" she said and ate her food "Trust me I've been there before"

I feel like she is like experiencing a trauma or something because she seems to be cautious with everything she do but nah I shouldn't think about things like that.

Since I'm college now we don't had classes this afternoon. So I decided to go home and watch some movies. But not until Aiya walk towards me at dismissal and nag at me to come with her.

Well since I want to explore manila I should at least grand her wish.

"Oh, okay then... So where are we going?"

"Its a secret" she said

We waited outside the campus because Aiya said that her driver will fetch her. While waiting I notice the bulletin board near the gate and its filled with poster and other important announcement.