The ink demon

Y/n's POV
I was always a curious little kid,I'm nine years old and I'll be ten in a few months. My parents had a divorce and my mom left us and I lived with my dad. My dad knew that I always wanted to go out and try and find something new to do or see but he never let me go far out of town or he wouldn't let me go to places like fun kid places on my own.

I haven't been to school in a long time because my dad said it was to hard for me to go and for him to pick me up from there and I've lost all my friends there. My dad even lost his job so we're kinda homeless in a way.

I try to help him but it doesn't help him,he is sometimes mean but he loves me and try's to do the best for me.

Today I told him I would try to find something to help us and he let me but not only was I going to find something to help us,I was going to look at a building that I've always wanted to go and see and it was the Joey drew studio.

I was outside and I was walking to the studio and I saw something on the floor while I was walking there "W..what is this?" I said looking down at it. I got a better look at it and it was...ink?

"Why is this on the floor?" I asked. I began to walk up to the studio and it looked old and abandoned "should I really do this?" I asked myself "well...maybe just a look wouldn't hurt anyone" I said.

I got to the door door and it had ink on it and no one was around. I opened the door and it was creepy inside "hello?" I said. I walked inside and the door closed behind me and now I was getting a little scared.

I saw a cartoon playing on the wall and it looked cute "aw" I said "he's cute". I began to look around and there wasn't really that much until I found a something weird "why is there a whole in the ground?" I asked I had so many questions for this place.

I found two things that looked like they could fit into this little thing,I had no idea what they were. I put them in and I heard a noise "what's happening?" I said. I saw something coming out of the ground and it looked like a machine.

??? POV
I heard something and it sounded like the ink machine "what? How is it working?" I asked myself. I went to go see what it was and I saw the ink machine was working but there was something strange...there was a little girl standing there 'how did she get in here? And who is she?' I thought.

Y/n's POV
After I got the machine to work I heard something behind me "h-hello?" I said. I went closer to it and it got a little bit louder "who's there?" I said getting scared. I saw that nothing was there but I had the feeling someone was watching me "I know someone's here" I said and I heard a weird sound of ink and I began to breath harder "please! Just show yourself already!" I said.

I felt like someone or something was behind me so I slowly turned around and I saw...a inky monster type demon "AHHHH!" I screamed trying to find a way out "wait! Wait! I'm not gonna hurt you!" They said but I still ran away trying to find a way out but there was no use.

I found the door but when I got closer to it the floor broke and I nearly fell but someone caught me "huh?" I said I looked at who caught me and it was the ink monster "I'm not gonna hurt you" they said.