Charmed and dangerous

[Scene: Manor. Attic. Phoebe Pandora and Paige carry an unconscious Piper in, who has scratches over her face. They put her on the floor and sit beside her.]

Phoebe: Honey, Piper, Piper, come on, it's time. Can you wake up? Can you do this? You can do it, come on.

Paige: Maybe we should call Leo.

Phoebe: No, we can still make this plan work.

(The Source flames in. He walks slowly over to the girls.)

The Source: Seems almost anti-climatic after all this time, doesn't it? Say hello to Prue for me.

(A ball of fire appears in his right hand. He throws it at Paige and she orbs out before it can hit her. Piper gains consciousness.)

Pandora: Piper, now. Now!

(Piper blows up the Source, but straight away gets put back together.)

Paige: Crystals, circle!

(The crystals on the table orb out and orb back in on the floor in a circle surrounding the Source. Four electric bolts surround him. He throws a fire ball and it rebounds off the electric bolts, vanquishing him.

[Cut to the underground. The Source's cave. The Source and the Seer are there. The Seer's eyes are white from looking into the future. They return to normal.]

The Source: Well? What did you see?

Seer: I saw your demise.

The Source: My demise? That cannot be.

Seer: You know how powerful my visions are. More so even than the Oracle's were and more accurate.

The Source: You mean to tell me that with all the powers at my disposal, all I've learned about them, in the end I still lose? How is that possible?

Seer: The Charmed Ones' power will simply be greater than yours. I mean no disrespect. I only speak of what I see.

The Source: Then the only way to change what you see is to obtain more power, the ultimate power.

Seer: But that's forbidden. The Hollow has been banished for all eternity, if you unleash it, we all could die.

The Source: If I don't prevail what difference does it make?!

Seer: There must be another way.

The Source: No! With the Hollow I will render witches powerless. Then I will destroy them. Even if it means destroying us all.

[Scene: Manor. Dining room. Pandora and Leo are sitting at the table. Pandora slides a sheet of paper over to Leo.]

Leo: Do I really need to think about this now?

Pandora: Yes.

Leo: Why?

Pandora: Because the Source has already killed one of us. And if god forbid it happens again we want to be prepared. You should be honoured that if we don't make it we're leaving you everything.

(Phoebe Piper and Cole run in.)

Phoebe: Hey guys! Guess what?

Leo: What makes you think I'm gonna out live you anyway?

Pandora: Leo, you're an angel, literally. Which means short of a Darklighter, you win most likely to survive.

Phoebe: Oh! Speaking of surviving, Source bulletin, this just in.

(She holds up a piece of paper.)

Pandora: Honey, just sign the freakin' thing. (Cole whistles.) What?