Chapter Eighteen: Car accident

She drove off without a word and all I could think of was that she was trying to ruin my life.

"Why would she do that?" Hayes asked.

"She wants to ruin my life." I said while starting to walk back to the car.

"Why does she want to ruin your life?" He asked still confused as before.

"Because I ruined her life." I said while making sure that Matt was okay.

"How did you ruin her life?" Hayes asked. I looked at Matt's head and I wiped the blood off of his forehead. He looked at me and he put his hand on my stomach. I grunted and dropped the towel, I sat down and lifted my shirt so I could see my stomach. I had a bruise and I leaned back and sat there for a moment. I took my phone out of my pocket and tried to call Nash. I put him on speaker and he answered right away.

"Alexis? Is everything okay?" I sat there for a moment and tried to think of what to say.

"Nash- Madison rammed into us, Angel isn't responding but Matt and Hayes are fine." I said grunting.

"Are you okay?" He asked. There was a long pause.

"I'm coming, where are you?" He asked.

"A little bit past the hospital." I said.

"Ok, I'm coming." He said and hung up.

A few minutes later he came with Gilinsky and Johnson. They got out of the car and ran to us, I checked on Angel and he was still unconscious, I patted on his face and he didn't respond. I grabbed his arms and pulled him out of the car, I put him on the ground and checked his pulse. He had a very weak pulse and I tried to wake him but he didn't move. I grabbed a water bottle and poured it on his face, he finally woke up and I hugged him. He seemed surprised that I was okay, or at least I might be.

"Are you okay?" The guys asked me as I sat on the ground and I had one hand on my stomach. Gilinsky pulled me up and I wobbled a little, I became dizzy and Hayes caught me. He picked me up and sat me in the car, he got into the drivers seat and started the car.

"What are you doing? You can't drive. You don't have a license. And your stealing Angel's car." Nash said as Hayes began to pull away.

"I don't want something to be seriously wrong with her. I'll bring the car back, you know I will. I just have to take her to the hospital and Angel is in no condition to drive." He said as he held my hand for a second. He took off and drove up the road and he got out, he closed his door, and ran over to mine, opening it and carrying me through the doors. He carefully held me as he ran through the doors.

A nurse took me back and she checked my stomach, I am pregnant. She gave me something for the pain and she checked to see if I was bleeding. I had a concussion and I was pregnant. I was put into another hospital room and I was allowed to be released tomorrow morning. Hayes came in and asked me what happened.

"Hayes, I'm pregnant and I have a concussion." I said and looked at the blanket as tears filled my eyes.