Part 2

Three Pov

After the emperor settel down the baby boy who is still sleep like"sleeping beauty
the baby who is sleeping is shining like sun because of the sun that comes from the window.

Claude pov

After sitting down the baby in my room I can help to poke him.

cute baby face and that baby cheek that looks soft to to touch.

l can help but charmed with her beauty but be mad of think that went he is older a lot of "bad wolf" will come closer to him.

Of course i will not get any of that "wolf" come closer to my son.

Felix pov

After i take care of emperor order i can help but fill a bit confused about the event.

What happened just now the emperor is going to take care of prince I don't remember he like to take care of someone.

is the cold hearted emperor change after met prince? if then there really is good news for kingdom

*Some minutes later*

Now I'm in front of emperor slumber then I knock on the door slowly so that i don't want to disturb him.

*after some minute*

I can hear the emperor voice

"come in"

After i open the door the first thing i see is emperor is giving me some chill down my spine.

i quick speak to the emperor about the report

"your majesty there is some complaints lately about-"

after Finish the report the emperor quickly got to the meeting room to have a discuss about the matter but with slight of mad or i don't know what happen to him after i tell the report

Claude pov

When I'm play with the baby cheek someone disturbing and i know who is that is Felix what he want right now don't you see I'm playing with my angel right now tch.

"come in"

i just looked at him like want him to no disturb him when he play.

now that i heard the report and look at my angel.

I will play with you after i talk with b**** who is really want to die.

Author note:

Huhuhu i don't think i can continue this story because I'm so frustrated with the story and want to make my one oc like op or some thing that no one can denying him like god-like*cry noises*