Chapter two

Vonda said OK but I'm only doing this for the female bear and for you  said Vonda. Lilly Ann Rose said meet me in my office tomorrow at ten am in the morning and pack your chloths to night as well. Vonda went home that night and packed all her things. Once Vonda packed all her things she went to bed.  The next morning Vonda got up at eight am that morning and got washed and dressed then after that Vonda had her cereal and she got her suitcase and then Vonda finally left for the zoo. When Vonda finally got to the zoo she went straight to Lilly Ann Roses office. When Vonda went into Lilly Ann Roses office. Lilly Ann Rose said hello Vonda please take a seat. Vonda sat down. Lilly Ann Rose gave Vonda two plane tickets to Alaska. Vonda asked Lilly Ann Rose what time does the plane leave at said Vonda. Lilly Ann Rose said six pm today. So after Vonda finished speaking to Lilly Ann Rose. She and Lilly Ann Rose got into Vondas car and Vonda drove to the airport. Once Vonda and Lilly Ann Rose got to mthe airport they got out of the car and got their suitcases. When Vonda got her suitcase  Vonda said to Lilly Ann Rose let's go and find you a bear. So Vonda and Lilly Ann Rose got on the plain and went to Alaska.